friends?

this is for teenwolfexpert24 . <3 her

Charlie's POV

"Dave! You promised you'd help." I whined, messing with the multiple calculus papers on his bed.

"I know I know." He groaned, laying down next to me.

"So..." I trailed off, going back to the word problem.

Dave scooted closer to me, putting his face next to mine to look at the problem. I glanced out of the corner of my eyes, seeing his face there.

"What?" He asked, looking at my eyes.

Shaking my head, I smiled. "Nothing."

"It's something. Come on. Spit it out, Charlie." He laughed.

"I just-" I sighed. "I need an eraser."

I got up from the bed, walking over to his desk. Nice going.

I've been wanting to tell him about my feelings, for awhile now actually but everytime that I feel is a good time- it's suddenly not.

"Where are they?" I asked, searching his desk.

"Um... Try the bottom drawer?" He said, pointing.

I nodded, bending over and opening the drawer. I shifted through all the tiny things.

"Liar. There's no eraser." I laughed, finding nothing.

"What?" He responded. I heard him get up from the bed, walking up next to me.

His hands took over mine, going through all his stuff. He huffed, throwing things out of the drawer now.

"I swear..." He mumbled, stopping.

"Dave." I said, putting a hand on his upper arm.

His head snapped up to me, staring straight at me.

"It's fine." I nodded. He sighed and stood back up, realizing how close we were.

My eyes darted down to lips and back to his eyes, the urge to kiss him almost too much.

"Um.. Maybe there's one downstairs." He whispered, leaning in.

"We could go get it." I nodded, leaning in. He slowly raised his hand to my cheek, his fingers holding the back of my head.

"We could." He whispered, ghosting his lips over mine.

"Do you want to?" I breathed out, rubbing our lips together.

He shook his head softly. "Not really."

"Okay then." I agreed.

He smashed his lips to mine, pulling me close to him. I moved my lips against his, twisting and turning my head as me made out.

He picked me up by my hips and placed me on the desk. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kept his hands on my hips.

He gripped at the skin under my shirt, pushing my crotch towards his.

We broke away, taking a breather. I looked in his eyes and he looked nervous.

"Um.." He started, slowly taking a step back. "I'm sorry- that was completely weird."

Ouch.

"Oh, uhm... Yeah sorry." I nodded, looking down at my lap. I carefully got off the desk, standing straight up.

"Um- so friends?" He sighed.

"Friends." I breathed out, my mood plummeting.

We sat there in an awkward silence, looking around the room.

I looked at Dave, his eyes already fixed on me. He shook his head, sighing to himself.

"Ah, fuck it."

He charged back at me, picking me up and placing me back on the desk. We reconnected our lips, putting our hands where the previously sat.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." He groaned, moving his lips to my neck.

"I've wanted you to do this for so long." I breathed out, moaning as he left a love bite.
_____________________
A/N:: everyone wants a Dave in their life