Chapter 4

"Turtleeeeee!!!! Turtle!! TURTLE!!!! WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO PARTAAAAAY!!!" Mike yelled, waking me up.

"No need to yell at me!! I'm awake just stop yelling now!!"

"Okay let's get ready!!"

I got out of bed and quickly turned on my phone screen just to see the time. 8pm. I looked through my bag to find something acceptable. I picked out a pair of jeans and a checkered red button up shirt. Mike was wearing jeans as well and a plain blue button up shirt. He looked pretty damn good.

"Let's go buddy!" He exclaimed. He seemed pretty excited for this. I will try to have fun, I promised myself.

We walked into the huge meeting room. It was dark but there were lots of colorful lights that got me wondering how this Justin dude set everything up. The room was packed with teenagers. There were lots of tables with drinks and some with food. I've never been to a real party before, I thought. The music that was playing was way too fucking loud, and it was something I would never listen to if I had a choice. I looked around to see Mike already with a drink in his hand dancing with some girl. Oh joy. I was left alone in the middle of a crowd where I don't know anyone.

I went to one of the tables with drinks and poured myself a shot of vodka. I liked the burning feeling of it in my throat. I don't know why but I just like it. I feel as if it numbs all the pain in my mind and body. All of a sudden someone approached me.

"Tony! Oh my god! I haven't seen you in ages what the hell I didn't expect to see you here!" I looked to see who it was.

"Woah woah Jake is that you?" I asked.

"Yeah man glad you remember me." He said and pulled me into an awkward hug.

Jake was my next door neighbour since... well since I was a baby. I've known him my whole life and he was my best friend but he moved away at the end of 5th grade and we promised to stay in touch but after a while we lost contact and yeah.

"What brings you back man? I missed you!" I said.

"Parents decided we might move back but at the moment we're here on holiday and some dude I ran into today told me to come to this party so here I am."

"Well I'm glad you're here I really did miss you" I said.

For like the next hour Jack and I talked about everything that's happened since we last saw each other and it was like we were never even seperated. This guy really is my best friend and he is great.

"Well dude see you around!" Jake said and went off to find someone else to talk to I guess.

Shortly after that Mike approached me again.

"Are you drunk?" Was the first thing I asked. I wanted to make sure he's okay and I don't need to take him back to the room.

"No turtle chill. I only had a few shots and I feel perfectly fine. But I saw Vic and Kellin and they asked me what the fuck I was doing here and walked off. Then later I saw them again and they were making out in a corner and it seemed pretty heated.. wait why am I telling you this? But I think they might have sex later and I didn't need to be guessing that and I have no idea why I'm telling you this but I am so confused I'm sorry I'll shut up now."

"You're cute when you're confused y'know" I said.

"Really?"

"Well no I lied, you're always cute and pretty damn hot"

"Well thank you?"

"Shit did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah you did. Don't be ashamed though I think you're pretty damn good looking yourself Turtle."

"Really?"

"Well.. yeah."

"Well thank you."

Am I starting to like Mike? Fuck I can't. I can find him hot and all but I can't let myself fall for him, or anyone for that matter. I can't do relationships anymore, they always fuck me over and I end up broken. I can't let that happen again.. I can't.

Then there was a really loud noise that made everyone stop what they were doing and everything went quiet.

A guy stood up, I guess that's Justin, and said: "WHOEVER WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE GO INTO A CIRCLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM"

Mike nudged me, "come on dude let's play?"

"Okay" I said and we joined the circle. Not too many people were going to play.

The guy I guessed was Justin said he was going to start. He pointed at me and asked me for my name.

"Tony." I said.

"Okay, Tony, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"To the right, that's your friend?"

"Yeah, I'm Mike" Well Mike knows how to speak for himself.

"Okay well Tony, I dare you to kiss Mike."

I stared at him in shock. But I wasn't going to back out anytime soon. I pulled Mike's face a little so we were facing each other and leaned in for a kiss. Damn, he was a good kisser. Soon though, we both pulled away. We didn't want it to seem weird. But I did want more of that.

We kept on playing but noone asked us anything after that. A few hours later we decided to head back to our room.

When we got there I stripped down to my boxers and I caught Mike staring at my ass. Well wow. As soon as he realized I was looking at him he turned around and did the same. Now it was my turn to stare. Damn wow. When he realized I was looking I just went to my bed and lay down. He did the same.

"Well turtle did you like the kiss? Because I sure as hell did."

What was I supposed to say? Yes I loved the kiss but I couldn't let myself get attached.

"Um.. yeah I did" I replied slowly.

I saw him getting out of bed and walking over to my bed.

"I could use more of that" he said and with that, he kissed me. This time it wasn't just a short kiss, it was long and nice and passionate and I sure as hell did love it. We didn't stop until we both had to catch our breaths.

"Well that was nice" Mike said.

"Sure as hell was."

I turned so I was laying on my other side, facing the window. He didn't move, only to put his arms around me. He was so cute. Soon, I fell asleep in his arms, and honestly I was happier than I had ever been.