Chapter 1- Intro

3 am thoughts are the worst. If you can't sleep you'll probably think about every single thing you've fucked up in your life, every single mistake you've ever made, every chance you've missed, every person you could've gotten along with but didn't, every situation you've ever fucked up, every decision you've ever made, and so on. It goes on forever. Tonight though, there was something specific on my mind. There was always this one kid Mike, he had a brother, Vic, but anyway, my parents always wanted me to like Mike because we were the same age and they thought we could be good friends since our families spent a lot of time together. However, Mike and I never got along. I tried being nice, I swear I did, but there was no point. We go to the same high school now and eventually we see each other in the halls but he ignores my existance so I do the same. Did anything happen between us before? Yes. A lot has happened between us in middle school.

You see, at some point, maybe like 6th grade? I don't know, but anyway somewhere around that time we actually had this 'friendship' thing, like we were actually friends. What happened though is, in 7th grade I was walking and I saw Mike and a bunch of other kids from school smoking. I found them at one of my favorite places, under the bridge, by the river. It was always so calm and peaceful and I could clear my mind there. Back to the point. When Mike saw me there he came up to me, slapped me and made me promise not to tell anyone about any of this and he threatened to beat me up if anyone found out. I promised. Yes, I know, stupid of me. I had no choice though, but soon enough I realized I didn't care. I didn't care if Mike smoked cigarettes or pot or if he was doing drugs. Why should I care? And why would I even care enough to tell anyone?

It's been 4 years since then and why did it pop into my mind? Because my parents arranged a two week holiday with Mike's family, the Fuentes family. I wasn't exited at all, I'd rather stay at home or something. I wouldn't be going if I didn't have to. I mean I wouldn't be going but I had to because my parents said if I stay home, they're taking all my technology and internet away for a month. And I couldn't live without interent.

No interent for a month? It doesn't seem too hard, does it? But it would be. I wouldn't be able to function without talking to my internet friends and listening to music. So I had no choice but to agree to this whole pointless bullshit holiday thing. I had to be ready to leave in like 3 hours and I hadn't even found a bag to pack. I pulled out a suitcase and just threw in things I thought I needed. I got ready and since it was 5 am I decided to get some rest before 2 weeks of the holiday hell.