I'm no Nun.......I'm Satan's Lover

Start from the beginning

Okay....

I walked into the living room so that I can explain to Ella's dad why we were at his house when we should be at school.

Ella's dad Will looked at me and smiled. "I know Jared you don't have to explain my son told me already."

He then gave me a guy hug and we sat down on the couch.

Oh...Oops... Sorry you guys are probably confused. I'll explain. You see Ella's dad, Will is best friends with my dad. Wait that sounds like they're going to braid each others hair, paint their nails, and talk about unicorns. No they're not that girly thing you call best friends, best friends forever, or in other words BFFL's no our dads are more like Bro's.

They both went to high school and college together. Plus they also work together. They are both surgeons that work at the ER sometimes overnight.

Last night Ella's dad worked overnight . So he's home today taking a day off because he worked all night last night.

"You know Jared I should've had THE TALK with that twat." I chuckled at that. Mr. Harrison could really scare the crap out of people, I've seen it before with my own two eyes. You really don't wanna be on this man's bad side.

"Yeah will you would've scared the guts out of him."

Will was smirking.

Wait...... I know that look. It's the look that means that he wants to annoy his daughter but she's not here she's upstairs.

"So what are you and my daughter going to do, and please tell me that if you're going to have sex that you're going to use protection like a good boy."

I didn't notice that Ella was behind me until heard her screech and scream at her dad.

Will and I burst out laughing. I think my face turned red.

"Don't worry Will we will use condoms and hopefully you will not be a grandfather from Ella in the near nine months," I said chuckling.

"Just be careful also if you need I have some in my bedside table," Will said faking seriousness.

"Thanks sir," I replied.

I hate you both I can't believe that my own blood would betray me in order to have a laugh with this stupid moron." She then pointed at me.

"Sorry sweetheart," Will then gave me the signal. I took that as my go and threw her over my shoulder. She screamed at me to let her go of her but I didn't listen.

We went upstairs upstairs to her room and I threw her onto the bed. She then screamed my name.

No not in that way you dirty perverts.

She screamed it with anger. Then she started hitting me. Oh I don't think she knows knows this, I guess I'll tell her, "You hit like a girl."

"I'm a girl after all,"she said.

"Then you need to give me some proof take off your clothes,"I said deviously.

"No way in hell prick," she said and I then took notice that she changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tee that says 'Guns don't kill people Dad's with pretty daughters do'

I started laughing and I saw a look of confusion on her face but I then recoiled and told her while pointing at her shirt, "Let me guess your Dad bought that."

"Yeah we had a day of father daughter shopping and it was great. After we bought this shirt and many more things we went to an Italian restaurant and the cute Italian waiter was flirting with me until my dad whispered something in his ear and the guy freaked out and stopped talking to me or even looking in my direction. He didn't even spare me a second glance," she said the first sentence with sarcasm.