Chapter Twelve

Auggie's P.O.V

I smiled once I realized it was Cindy's naked body that was holding me and snuggled into her more "Good morning" she said. I gagged at her mourning breath and pecked her lips "Brush your teeth babe" she covered her mouth and giggled "Why'd you kiss me if it stinks ?" I shrugged and kissed her again,deeper "I would be happy to kiss you any day" she smiled and looked away from me "Your breath smells like ass souffle" I giggled and rolled out of the bed,jumping once Cindy smacked my bare ass "Really ?" She shrugged and sat up in the bed "It was all cute and stuff" I giggled and looked at her chest that was now showing because of the fallen cover "Um..babe ?" She looked down and shrugged "So ?" I bit my lip and peeled the shirt I had put on,off "Yeah,we're staying in bed" she giggled and lifted the cover for me to get in with her. I laid on her stomach, happy that I was finally able to let my guard down for once and just be comfortable with her. She played with my hair, sighing after a few minutes "What's wrong love ?"  I said, turning so I was looking at her. She shook her head and looked into my eyes "How...what's going on ?" I looked at her confused "I'm laying on your lap and--"

"No..no,what's going on..with you,what aren't you telling me right now ?" My breath hitched and I tried to process the possibility of her knowing "I..I don't know how to do this,I'm use to dealing with stuff on my own. I don't know how to open up" she kissed my face and smiled at me "You trust me ?" I nodded,wrapping my arms around her, as if to keep her from leaving me once she found out the truth "Um...where to start,I was born and raised here,only leaving to visit the city" she nodded and bit her lip "I had the best mother any one could ask for...but she eventually passed away" she looked like this wasn't the truth she wanted and in that moment , I knew, she knew "I met Bri in High school and had a pretty normal life" she nodded and pushed me off of her "Fine August. You know what, you're so switchie,it's fucking simple. BE HONEST, that's it" she pulled on a pair of boy shorts and fixed her bra on "I'm not going through this with you all the time August" I grabbed her arm and pulled her onto my lap,gripping her waist "You are not aloud to walk out of my life again..you hear me ,I need you" she looked at me with loving but impatient eyes and connected our lips "Tell me...all of it"

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Cinderella's P.O.V

She sighed and ran her hands over her face "In sophomore year of high school I met this guy..he was SO perfect but it changed after my mom got sick, I went into a small depression and he got crazy insensitive and started being emotionally abusive, so I left him" I didn't want to hear where this was going "Um..after my mom died he was their for me and we got back together...I got pregnant around the time were things began getting physical, I tried to leave him after four months of physical abuse ,he..he pushed me down some steps and I lost the baby, I ran away from the hospital after having the baby removed,found a little house in the woods and now this is home. I only ever leave for food and I guess to check what strange noises in the woods are" she chuckled out, referring to when she found me "Who August ?" She began crying and I definitely didn't want to do this ,but we need it to be on the table before we go forward in this relationship "If I tell you who, you have to tell me how you got pregnant" she mumbled after crying for what seemed like hours "Fair enough" she inhaled sharply and mumbled out Charming's name, I didn't ask her to repeat it louder because I already knew "It was Kyle" she looked at me like I had three heads "As in.." I nodded and looked away from her, not wanting her to think I was disgusting or something "THAT CUNT FUCK RAPED YOU" I jumped at her screaming and looked down again "Does Charming know ?"

Hell no, I'm not telling you, that's a set up

"No, of course not" she looked at me with doubtful eyes an wrapped herself around me "I've got you now" I nodded and cuddled into her ,just counting my blessings xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Shits about to get crazy