Chapter 2

Denis POV

I decided to go to the bathroom to see if I could clean myself up. When Danny threw my lunch on the floor some of it managed to spill on me.

I walked in the bathroom and saw some boys. They looked like the jock type. Great. Those are some of the main ones who bullied me at my last school.

I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror. Some soup was spilled on me. I could tell the stain was not gonna come out.

"Hey look it's new kid!" Said one of them.

Great now there not gonna leave me alone.

"Why is your hair long, are you a fucking girl or what?" Said one of them.

Okay for one my hair isn't that long, it's stops right by my ears. Of course I not gonna tell them that, last time I stood up for myself I ended up getting a damn beating.

I choose to ignore them, maybe they'll leave me alone. Boy was I wrong.

"Hey! Answer me when I talk to you!" He snapped while pinning me against a wall.

"Leave me alone" I said quietly. I didn't want to yell. I'm sure it'll just make it worse.

"What'd you say? Huh i didn't hear you" he taunted

I looked down. Don't answer Denis, if you ignore them they'll leave you alone.

"Did you not hear me or what?" He said while slamming my body against the wall.

Damn did that fucking hurt.

Great. What did I do to him, for me to deserve this.

"Leave the boy alone!" Yelled someone from the doorway.

I looked up to see Ben. Why would he be sticking up for me?

"Y-yes, Ben" said the jock while releasing his hold on me.

"Good, now get out!" He said

The all ran out into the hall.

Ben came up to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Y-yes" I stammered.

Honestly I was scared shitless, I thought that same shit was gonna repeat like at my old school.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, well I have an extra shirt you wanna borrow it, since some food is spilled on yours?" He asked.

Why was he being nice to me?

"Yes please" I said.

He nodded before reaching into his backpack and pulling out a white V-neck.

"Here" he said while handing it to me.

I walked in a bathroom stall and put it on. I walked back out to see Ben still there.

"Thank you" I quietly said.

He smiled.

"Sorry about Danny, and you know throwing your lunch" he said

"It's fine" I said.

"Yeah he doesn't like it when people sit at our table" he said.

"Don't worry it won't happen again" I said.

"Yeah we should get class" he said.

I nodded while following him out the door. Once we got to class I noticed that none of Ben's friends were in this class. Good. I don't want to deal with them right now.