Chapter 5

This one is dedicated to ^^That girls up there cause she always votes and gives me good advise and feedback.

Ok, i didnt really have time to revise this one but I hope everything is spelled out pretty good.

And one more thing, I'm writing a new story, I havent posted it yet, im typing it up in Word first to see how it gets like i started with this one. But I'll post it very soon, I think. Like i said it depends on how it sounds, its supposed to be about a Daddy's girl and love at first sight. Yea still in the making.

Anyways, Enjoy the new chapter! And I hope everyone had a fun Father's Day (:

Chapter 5

Lilly’s POV

Mmmm I love pizza.

I was in my room listening to Bruno Mars and eating pizza when I hear a knock on my door.

I lowered the music “Yeah?”

“I'm going to dinner with Charley. We’ll be back late so don't wait up. And you know the rules” she added yelling through the closed door. How could I forget, there are only three.

“Kay, See ya” I yelled back.

I heard heels click-clacking down the stairs…and out the door.

Bye mom.

Hmmm what to do what to do? It’s a Thursday night, I have no homework-I wouldn’t do anyways-and nothing is on TV.

Oh and by the way nothing to interesting has happened in the past week.

Although I notice my friends have serious beef with Joey. When I ask they say they're passed it. So I keep a small distance from him even though he seems nice; he complimented me on my singing and guitar skills. He’s in my music class and also sings well. He and his friend David seem really sweet.

And at least they don't go around with a different girl everyday like Nate. He has issues. I mean, seriously. That’s gross, it’s like making out with the girl AND the tons of boys she has made out with.

Nate. At least he’s not in my music class anymore-somewhat. He still takes music with me but it’s not everyday, just a few days a week. Like today he wasn’t there-which is when Joey talked to me, but I think tomorrow he’ll be there. Then again he took music Monday through Wednesday. Bleh I don't know.

I let out a sigh, what to do what to do. Shawn hasn’t picked up his phone so I’m not going to street fight or hang out with him. How about a movie?

With that though I grabbed Rocket-my stuffed Lion-and went to the family room in the basement.

It was either Spongebob Squarepants the movie or Ghost Rider….but I picked Shark Tale and then Hitch instead. I love Will Smith’s movies. But I knew I’d end up watching all 4, if not maybe more than just 4. I get very bored and we have an everlasting collection of movies.

I went to the mini fridge and grabbed a Malta, I got some popcorn, chocolate and my pizza and I was all set!

Movie time!

Nate’s POV

I got in my car and pulled out the drive way. I'm on my way to the theatre, well first to pick up my date Tiffany, or Stephanie…something like that. Maybe Brittany? Babe will do. I don't really care about her stupid name.

*****After the movie*****

“That was fun” my ‘date’ giggled.

“The part where my tongue explored your mouth or the part where you gave me that sweet hand job?” I whispered in her ear. Ahh yes the beauty of an almost-empty theatre-its Thursday night. We hardly even watched the movie. But it’s a THURSDAY night who would be here? If no one’s here who can see the hand job she gave me? Hell, she could’ve given me a blow job and no one would find out. This place is practically a ghost zone.