Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Hey Shawn.” I said walking down the front stairs to the school on my way to the parking lot.

“Hi. I saw you with the security dude. I'm guessing it has to do with that mind blowing fight from earlier.” He chuckled.

“Oh, your nosey.” I joked. “Nah, I'm kidding. But yeah, I just got expelled.” I said.

“What!? Nah lets go kick that principal’s ass.” He said angrily.

“Chill bro.” I gave him a look and he seemed to relax a little. “I’m probably just gonna go to Kensington High.”

“That schools bogus. It sucks. But if I were you I’d probably go there too.” He added.

“Yea, I bet you got kicked out.” He nodded with pride and I laughed a little. “Is that why it sucks, ‘cause it couldn’t handle you?” I teased.

“Actually your kinda right. But I don't say for me ego” I gave him a look. “well sorta fine but it shows how weak and lazy they are. I'm not that problematic…” he said.

“Pff as IF. Your horrible Shawn, and you drag me right along with you.”

“Hey! That food fight was YOUR fault. YOU started it. So if anything YOU brought ME down with you.”

“You didn’t even get in trouble so it doesn’t count.”

“Well how ‘bout the time when we broke into school with my guys and trashed the locker rooms? Your idea.”

“BUT! You weren’t in the school. Still doesn’t count.”

“BUT that proves your not a Saint, and the bad shit we do is mostly on you! HA!” he pushed it. Smartass.

“Well you should probably get to class…unless you wanna ditch with me?” I said

“Nah, I cant. If I fail this year I'm droppin’ out. Actually I was going to drop out this year since I failed. But I changed my mind.”

“Dude, you cut all the time.”

“Exactly. I cut most of last week and missed 3 tests. So I'm taking them today.”

“Blehhhhh whatevs. I’ll probably just chill at the park or something. I don't know.”

“Well you do that. I'm off to class”

I checked the time. 9:48. Ha hes so late! “Kay, well I’ll check you later.”

“Bye take care.” He pulled me into a hug.

“See ya.”

I opened my car door and got in. Ughhh. Where to go, where to go? Hmmm.

I might as well just go home. Yea I rather tell mom so shes not surprised when Dougdouche calls to ‘inform her of me being expelled’.

Shes cool anyways. And Charley-my step dad- is too. Theres only 3 rules for me.

1-No babies ‘till I move out or ‘till AFTER I'm 19yrs old.

2-No dropping out of school. [but they don't really care about my grades; as long as I pass, I'm good.]

3-If I'm drunk I CANT come home. -Ironic right?- I either stay at a friends house or in the car. Or of course I can always sneak into the house after they sleep. But if they find out I'm kicked out for the day like a dog as ‘punishment’.

The last one is basically for THEIR own good. So that if anything happens-like with insurance or the cops- they ‘had no idea what happened’ or ‘had no idea I was out getting drunk since I never came home last night’. I guess you can say that’s selfish on their part as my ‘parents’. But in reality my mom would-at this point-rather be my friend.