Chapter 1

Ok so this is my VERY first story ever! I finally got around to posting, i really hope you all like it! So please comment and give me feedback, i really really LOVE feedback to know what my readers are thinking and to know what im missing. Since its my first story and well really my first writing ever, not counting school projects, i like the criticism but dont be to harsh please. Thanks for reading, and please Vote & Fan!

Reader's Discretion is Advised: There will be swearing and possibly sexual scenes, but I'll try and keep the swearing to a minimum. It sounds better though on certain people to show their character that they swear so there WILL be swearing but like i said, I'll try not to over-do it. :)

Chapter 1

I took my headphones out of my ears and was now able to hear what the stupid girl in front of me was saying.

“I'm talking to you,dammit! Lillian!!” she demanded and stomped her foot. Jeez, cranky much.

“What!?” Two can play at that game. I shouted back but with anger, not pride like her. I hated this chick so freaken much. Her name’s Tiffany. We used to be friends, from elementary to the middle of JR High. But long story short, her crush asked me out and I said yes. But! I had no idea she liked him. They met in Summer while I was in Puerto Rico-vacation-ad when I got back he was new to the school and I helped him out. Yea, not my fault, sorta’. But anyways so she became one of those plastic cheerleading whores, well actually that’s an understatement. Pretty Cliche right?

“Don’t You yell at ME!” she yelled back with that attitude she got from God knows where.

“Listen here Barbie.” I said with a more calm voice, its too early for this. Class hasn’t even started….wait why am I even here this early? Oh right lets get back to the Barbie before I look dumber than her. “In case you haven’t noticed, I do What I want to Who I want. And I’d like to see you try and stop me.” I challenged her.

We’ve been going at it a lot lately, but shes looking for it. Shes been starting so much crap between us, I swear she doesn’t even have a life.

“oh yea cause you’d know a lot about that. Huh ol’ Lilz?” she asked with a smirk.

“that was like 4years ago! Get over it!” I sigh and then continue. “Now I’d love to sit here and chit chat about my ex but I have a class to get to. In case you forgot how to count, its almost eeiight o’ clooocK.” I said it slowly as if she was dumb while slamming my locker shut.

I brushed past her bumping my shoulder roughly into hers. And she gasped, how predictable.

“Bitch! Eww! Don't you touch me” she exclaimed and pushed me. Which not brag but I think a 4yr old could’ve done better. SHes so week its pitiful.

“Fuck you!” I pushed her back. Now if it was anyone else I would’ve just swore at them, or pushed them and walked away. But with Tiffany, I hated her too much. And I could really use a fight.

She swung at me open handed to slap me, but failed. I grabbed the arm she swung at me with and used my free hand to punch her. It was a perfect shot at the face, and I was known for that. After that I lost it. It felt so good to fight again I didn’t even care what’ll happen next as long as she came out bleeding like the rest. I hate her so much.

I heard people yelling and shouting things like ‘Fight!’ or ‘Cat fight!’

Eventually I had her under me, on the floor, and I was just punching her. I gave every single punch my all. God knows when will be the next time I can fight like this.I street fight in an underground Warehouse, my dad used to train me and i am very good. But latley i havent been going. Plus my mom is definetly agains it.