2. Girl

It had been a couple of days since I had received the call from that anonymous girl. She may not have a clue but I felt very connected to her. I felt like I had to help her. The boys told me to brush it off but I couldn't.

I needed to be answered. I wanted to know everything about that girl. Why did she have the need to call a random number to seek comfort? Why did she not have anyone else she could've counted on? Who left her? Who was he? I wanted to know what happened to her and the thought of her being left all alone was bugging me.

"NIALL!" Zayn shouted all though he was right next to me.

"WHAT? No need to shout bro, I am right next to you!" I replied.

"Yeah but it doesn't feel like you're in the same world as us! We've been asking you questions since what feels like hours but you just seem to be lost!" He said, sounding all concerned. Was I zoned out for that long?

"I am sorry Zayn, I was just-"

"Thinking about that girl? Niall you need to understand. If she wanted to call, she would've called you again." Liam tried to explain to me.

"But Liam, I-" before I could finish, my phone rung.

"It's her, it's that girl." I said, with an excited face, hoping for some answers.

"Put it on speaker." Louis said.

"Hello?" I answered.

All the boys were starring at the phone as if the conversation was visual not verbal.

She didn't talk, instead, she was crying again.

"Hey love. You know you can tell us- me anything. I am here to listen." I tried to get her to talk.

"Sh- She is right. It's-it's all m-my fault. Maybe sh-she's right. If I - if I just leave, no one will notice." I didn't know what to say. The way she was talking and what she was saying simply broke my heart.

"Shhh. Love, don't say that. At least you have me to talk to. Tell me what happened?" I asked while the boys were giving me an encouraging nod.

"There's nothing to tell. Nothin to talk about. I just- I can't do this anymore. With none of them with me." She cried. Every sob that made its way out of her lips was tearing through my heart.

"If you tell me what happened, maybe I can help?" I politely spoke to her.

"I wish you were someone I knew. Someone who didn't turn their back on me ever since that night. There was nothing I could've done! So why am I being blamed? Huh? I did everything I could but I guess it was just not enough. Even him. Even he thought it was my fault." There's was so much I needed to know about her. It felt like this was meant to be, I was meant to help her.

"Love, I don't know what happened that night. But what I do know is that it's not your fault. It couldn't have been. I am sure you did what you could've. So please don't blame your self like this. Don't make any decisions now that you'll regret later." I noticed Harry had a tears forming in his eyes.

"I have enough to regret already. I mean.. I- I have to call a - a complete stranger who I don't even know the name of. Why? Because I have no friends who give me a chance to speak! No one understands!"

"I do! Just let me in and I-" I couldn't finish as the phone got disconnected.

"Who is she? And why is she so lonely? I can't take this anymore!" I said out loud to the boys as my hands ran through my rough hair.

"Hey it's ok mate! You will get to know what ever it is. I am sure if she keeps calling calling, she'll let you in." Louis tried to comfort me.

"But what ever it is, she is having a hard time. And it's nearly impossible to believe it. I mean, if I ever had to go through a situation like this, I know I can count on you boys! But it seems like she has lost everyone that she had to call someone she didn't even have on her contact list!" Zayn said while throwing his hands in the air. I knew exactly what he meant, and he was right.

"What can I do now?" I asked, totally dumbfounded.

"Just wait for her to call again!" Harry said, in a 'duh' tone, earning a glare from me.

"She sounded so..so..so.. Lonely and.. And.." Liam trailed off

"Broken." I finished for him.

I couldn't get her out of my mind, I knew I had to reach her. But all could do for now, was to wait for another call.

A/N: hey! Next update, 5 reads 1 vote. I know this chapter is short. By they will be longer in future! Promise! Bye!(: