Their New Beginning

Mulai dari awal

Tying her hair in a messy bun, she began cleaning her room by hanging his cape on the hook at the door to where she hang her trenchcoat and setting his footwear by the door. She picked up the pictures and put back all her stuff to where it's supposed to be, along with her box of sweets. She picked up the candy wrappers which were scattered on the floor and on her bed, and put it in the waste bag. It was he who made all those mess, but she doesn't seem to mind about it. It's her fault anyway for allowing him eat on her bed. But not until her eyes saw the used plastic cups of pudding.

The cups lay on her bed, one upside down, the other on it's side, spilling the remaining caramel pudding sauce on her favorite blue blanket, and the other one probably rolled under her bed while they're asleep. No wonder she felt something sticky on her feet. "Natsu!" she exclaimed, automatically pulling the blanket off of him but received no response from him. Her eyes widened and her face red in anger upon seeing what's under the covers.

A crushed strawberry somewhere beside him, staining her baby blue bed sheets which pairs with her favorite blanket, a melted chocolate somewhere at the edge of the bed, and spotted a left over candy stuck on the cloth. It was indeed a bad idea allowing him eat on her bed. "Did you just come here to give me a lot of work to do!?" she yelled but only received a groan from him. The pinkette is now on his stomach, still asleep despite of her loud voice that could wake anyone.

A tick formed on her forehead and began pulling the sheets on the left side of the bed, pulling him along with it. He looked like a flea that clung on the bed sheets. "Natsu, I know you're awake! Get up already!" she yelled as she struggles in pulling the bed sheets but only received another groan from him. She sat on the floor, her feet on the bed and began pulling the covers, to give her more power to pull. She was having a hard time pulling because of him weighing the covers down. With one strong pull, she yelped at the sudden contact and heaviness. Natsu just fell on her, basically squashing her.

The demon groaned at his hard yet slightly soft--but--mostly soft fall. He helped himself up, kneeling on the floor with the help of his left hand. His other hand reached for his pink head, rubbing the small bump he earned from his fall. He opened his eyes, revealing his red orbs and stared at her red face. Her wide eyes stared back at him, probably because of his scary eyes and her hands covering her mouth to maybe prevent her from screaming. This made him wonder, "What is she so flushed about?" he thought.

"Oh" he mouthed when he noticed their position. Lucy under him, and Him on top of her. His arms caging her and felt one of her leg in between of his. No wonder her face is red. A smirk stretched in his lips as he watched her blush even more under his arms. To his dismay, the blonde frowned and punched him off of her the moment he made that teasing smirk. He moaned at the pain and was surprised that a girl like her has the power to punch someone. He has always thought that she's weak.

"What was that for?" he managed to say before being kicked out of her room. He took an intake of air when his back hit the wall, hard. He groaned in pain as he watched the door close sharply. Standing up, he dusted himself. It's not really that painful but still he felt pain. "She's strong alright" he mumbled, rubbing the pain off at the back of his head. 

Then, he flinched when her bedroom door suddenly opened. But before he could see her face, his crown and his footwear came flying to his face. He caught it in time since he doesn't want to feel pain any further and he doesn't want his crown being broken.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips when he observed his beloved accessory. No damage. "Where's my cape?" he said, and flinched again when the door suddenly flung open. He caught the cape in time, but did not see the other cloth in coming. He let the piece of clothing hit his face as he listened to the door being shut. Bowing his head a little, the cloth slid off his head and fell on his arms. His mouth slightly gaped upon seeing the familiar piece of clothing.