"Cheer up Sehun," Lay said, giving him a pat on the back.

"You guys can go inside, we'll handle this," Luhan instructed, hands on his hips with a determined expression. He immediately got to work, folding the tables and stacking the chairs.

"I guess that's it," Baekhyun said quietly, looking at Kyungsoo.

"Yeah. No hard feelings?" Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun smiled and looped his arm around Kyungsoo's arm. "Nope. We all just got out of cleaning," he said as he wiggled his eyebrows. Kyungsoo chuckled and the pair began walking towards the back door.

The others, still amazed at what just happened, slowly followed them. Sehun overheard Chen asking Xiumin, "Is Luhan hyung aware that he just prevented a bloodbath from happening?"

"Don't exaggerate Chen," Xiumin scolded. "There wasn't going to be a bloodbath."

"Okay, catfight. Same thing."

Xiumin smacked him in the head. "Just be thankful you don't have to deflate the palm trees."

Sehun glanced towards the multiple palm trees and groaned.

One hour later....

"If I see another inflatable palm tree, I'm going to murder someone," Sehun vowed before he fell face first on the bed.

Luhan chuckled before he flopped on the bed next to Sehun. He closed his eyes and mumbled, "I feel special."

Sehun turned his body around to face Luhan. "You are," Sehun said as he reached out to caress Luhan's cheek.

"Special enough to walk straight into danger and hug it," Sehun continued.

Luhan opened his eyes and grinned. Sehun rolled his eyes. "How do you do it and manage to not get hurt?"

"Because I'm incredibly fearless," Luhan stated, scooting closer to Sehun.

Sehun laughed. "Or incredibly clueless."

"Yeah. Yeah. But I also know you won't let anything bad happen to me," Luhan said, pinching Sehun's chin.

"Well you know me – full time lover, part time bodyguard."

"And occasional gift giver." Luhan held out his hand just like he did in the morning.

Sehun scoffed. "Don't you want to open those first?" He gestured towards the pile of presents on Luhan's desk.

"I want to open yours first because I look forward to it the most."

Sehun sighed. "No pressure there," he grumbled as he got up to get his gift from one of his desk drawers.

Luhan sat up as soon as he spotted the box wrapped in blue with a white bow. Judging from the way Luhan's doe eyes followed the gift, Sehun could tell he wasn't kidding when he said he looked forward to it.

When he gave it to Luhan, the older boy practically ripped the wrapping paper he spent a good amount of time on.

"Could at least appreciate the wrapping," Sehun muttered though he knew Luhan wasn't listening.

"Oh Sehun-ah! You got me --" Luhan stopped and looked up at Sehun, confusion all over his face. "Your hoodie?"

Luhan took out the teal hoodie and sniffed it. "Wait. This isn't yours."

Sehun chuckled. "Nice to know you can sniff out my scent. But no, I didn't get you my hoodie. I got you a similar one that should fit you better than mine. Look inside the right sleeve."