The Merry

"Wait here," Luhan said as he went behind the tree, leaving Sehun alone on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting your present." Luhan appeared once again, grinning. He came back empty handed, the only difference was the big red bow he now had taped across his chest. Don't tell me...

"Here!"

Sehun bit his lip to stop from laughing. Deciding that he'll have a little fun with his boyfriend, Sehun asked, "Where is it? Where's my present?"

Luhan spun around.

"I don't see it. Where--"

"I'm your present!" Luhan snapped, folding his arms across his chest, looking offended that Sehun didn't get his gesture. Cute.

Sehun held both of his hands out. "I don't believe you. Where is my real present?"

Luhan came over and sat in front of him, taking ahold of both his hands. He gave Sehun a peck on the lips. "I'm real aren't I?"

"Unbelievable."

Luhan grinned before kissing him again.

"Not what I wanted to see Christmas morning," Kai stated as he walked in. He sat down next to Sehun, yawning nonstop. Sehun ignored him while Luhan giggled. The older boy was about to grab a present from under the tree when Sehun took a hold of his waist to pull him back.

"Not yet, Bambi. Wait till everyone gets down."

"What?"

"We can't open presents until everyone is here," Kai said. "It's one of our many rules."

Luhan looked like he was on the verge of tears. "W-when does everybody get up?"

Kai shrugged. "It usually takes an hour or two for everybody to get down here."

Luhan's eyes widen. "An hour or two?!"

Seeing the panic in his boyfriend's eyes, Sehun could already tell that this was going to be rough for him. He held onto one of Luhan's hands, hoping to calm the boy. "You'll survive," he assured Luhan.

Luhan frowned, but nodded his head anyway. Kai and Sehun were keeping a close eye on him when Suho and Lay walked in hand in hand.

"What's wrong with Luhan hyung?" Suho asked, eyeing the older one, who was fidgeting next to the gifts.

"Oh nothing. Just having a mental breakdown," Kai answered nonchalantly. Sehun gave him a quick shove before turning to his boyfriend.

"Fine. You can open one gift," Sehun told him, ignoring Kai's knowing smirk and his "You're so easy."

Frankly, he was proud to be the reason behind Luhan's face lighting up. Luhan was never someone he could resist.

The older boy chose a small gold box from under the tree. Sehun had a feeling Luhan was one of those people who opened their gifts according to size. He chuckled at how delicately Luhan held the box – like it was precious.

"To Luhan hyung. From Kai," he read, grinning in the direction of the younger boy, who gave him a curt nod.

Luhan opened the box and "Awwww! Kai! A beanie! Thanks!"

He scooted over to give Kai a quick hug before putting on his new beanie. It was navy blue with a big white pom pom on top. Luhan looked even younger wearing it (if that was possible). After opening Kai's gift, Luhan seemed to be feeling a bit better about the whole situation. He patiently sat next to Sehun, who kept touching his white pom pom, and waited for the others.