Chapter 2-Dress like a couple

Star's POV
When he said yes, I was so happy. Last night I wanted to kiss him, but I guess baby steps? He was begging me to kiss him in the kitchen, why not now? Maybe I just read the sign wrong, why doesn't he love me? He can always get dressed up...maybe the one he danced in at the blood moon ball. He did look nice, but no mask or hat, just the suit.
"Marco, what are we gonna wear to the dance tonight?" I ask.
"I have no idea...maybe what we wore for the he blood moon ball? You looked amazing in that dress, I think if I wear something like what I did, people will think we are all fancy for the Cinderella Ball theme." Marco said.
As he followed me into my closet, I undressed, revealing some leggings, and my mint green sports bra. I know he was trying not to look, but let's face it, this body is hard to keep your hands off of! And it was the truth, he had his hands on my bare stomach as if trying to make a step five times bigger than it was suppose to be... If you know what I mean...no can someone tell me, I have no idea what that meanot a couple
I just heard a girl talking about a guy like that at school once.
"Marco, are you trying to make a move on me?" I said turning to him as he keeps his hands on me.
He blushed and I know he was about to lie.
"No, I just wanted to practice on our dance for tonight. I can get pretty clumsy. Besides, you have a sports bra on and some leggings on...let's try it." Marco begged.
He put on you and me by lighthouse.
What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time.
We were dancing like we weren't in a closet, like I wasn't in my bra and short leggings, like we were a couple.
He pulls me in closer, but we're not
Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
I felt so much love, yet it wasn't right. He spun me and looked at me, but we are just going as friends, not an item.
Something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right
Soon enough I am so close to him I feel like magnets are in our stomach and they just won't let us pull apart.
And me and all of the people with nothing to do and nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
When the song came to an end we were an inch away from kissing when I break it up, let's see how he likes it.
"That was great practice Marco, but I have to get dressed! Go!" I said with a serious face, when he left I had to think of my mom to not laugh, when that got done, I dressed.
Marco's POV
I was gonna kiss her, but she split it up, I guess I know how she feels... Hey no fare! She set me!
After forcing myself to get into the suit from that night I saved Star from a dumb demon ex, she said I looked nice in the the suit, so I wore it.
When she got out she looked just as beautiful as the night we first danced.
"You look nice Marco." Star said.
"You look amazing." I said.
"I know." She said.
"Let's go." I said.
My mom took pictures and said we looked adorable and questioned why we aren't together.
We got in the limo, but due to traffic we were going to be a tinny bit late.