"Great.  We're stuck," she groaned banging her head against the door.

"Why?"

"Because you closed the door."

"Well why does the stupid thing lock from the outside anyways?"

"We built it ourselves and let's just say that Katy likes to tamper with locks and keys."

Dannie remembered a year ago when they had first built the shed and Katy had said she would install the lock on the door.  When the family had gone for lunch, she had purposely built it in the wrong way and locked Quinn inside for not letting her eat ice cream for breakfast.

"Can you help my headache now?" Seth asked.

"Huh?  Oh right," Dannie got up from where she sat and went to grab the first aid.  "Hold still."

She gently probed his head with her fingers until she landed on a slight knot near the back of his head.  He hissed as the pain resonated within his skull.

"Tender?" she asked.  He nodded his head in confirmation.  "Here, take some Advil."

She handed him the pills along with a bottle of water.  "You should probably hold this ice pack to your head too," she advised.

Dannie led Seth to a wooden crate to sit on while she sat on one adjacent from it.

"Now what?" he asked.

"Now we wait for somebody to open the damned door and save us from this place," she said.  "Unless you have your phone on you?" 

Seth shook his head.  "I dropped it when the pail hit me," he gave her a bitter look too which she just smiled sheepishly.

"I wouldn't have dropped it if you had just let me take a break," she said defending herself.

"I didn't stop you!  You could have climbed down that ladder anytime you wanted too!"

Dannie rolled her eyes and stayed silent.  He had her there.  Seth smiled in triumph but the look quickly disappeared as he remembered his promise to his girlfriend from two days ago.

"Crap!  I'm supposed to call Kate," he groaned, shoving his face into the hand not holding the ice pack.

"Kate?  That's your girlfriend, right?" Dannie asked with a twinge of jealousy.  She disregarded the feeling as petty feeling on her part.  She was only slightly envious of this girl who was so close to his heart when he and her had only bonded because fate seemed to always throw them together.  However, she was definitely not jealous of their relationship.  It was only because of their friendship that was most likely stronger than Dannie's and Seth's.

"Yeah, she's going to be pissed at me," he muttered under his breath.

"Why?  Wouldn't she understand that you got locked in a stinkin' shed?"

"I guess so, but she's always worried about me you know?" Seth said tiredly.

No, I don't know.  I've never had a boyfriend before, Dannie thought to herself bitterly.  She kept the comment to herself though and only nodded her head robotically at Seth.

"I mean, she can get so clingy all the time," he ranted as if he were talking to himself.

"Well I'd be clingy too if you were off flirting with everything in a skirt," Dannie scoffed.

"I only a flirt a teeny bit," Seth said holding his fingers up together about a millimeter apart.  "I would never cheat on her or hurt her though."