Clint- Hearing Aid

(I'm so sorry I just had to do another one of these!)

"Of all days, we just have to go shopping right before Christmas? Really, (Y/n), nice going," Clint grumbles, glaring at the road ahead as he drives you two to the mall for last minuet Christmas gifts.

You roll your eyes. "If someone wouldn't have forgotten where he placed the keys, then maybe we would've gotten there earlier. And don't you need some new batteries for your old hearing aids?"

"Yeah, well If I someone wouldn't have broken the rechargeable ones then I wouldn't have to get batteries-"

"I'm so sorry I broke your Stark industries hearing aid! Tony can make bombs and weapons but not waterproof hearing aids?"

He sighs. "Whatever. Let's not fight. And y'know, you're right about the batteries. The left aid just died,"

By the time you reach the mall, Clint's hearing aids have died and you're using sign language to communicate.

"Follow me," You sign, and he nods in agnologment.

Halfway through the large sea of people, you've lost Clint and you're frantically looking for him.

An imaginary light bulb appears over your head as you stumble out of the crowd.

Cupping your hands around your mouth, you suck in a deep breath and scream, "Clint Barton sucks!"

The crowd goes silent and stares, confusion and aggravation on their faces as you blink in realization.

"His hearing aids are dead.."