Chapter 1

-Sophia's (Dom) pov-

I roll over and look at the clock, it was only 5 am. I groan and roll out of bed rubbing my eyes.

"M-mommy?"

I look over to see my kitten looking at me with her gorgeous grey eyes. She's so cute when she's sleepy.

"I'm just going to the bathroom kitten"

She nods and rolls back over and I put her paci in her mouth gently. I shuffle to the bathroom and splash my face with water to wake myself up before turning on the shower. As I am undressing I hear Kitten roll around in bed and making noises as she stretches. Smiling I step into the shower letting the warm water rush over my hair, down my neck then over my breasts.

"Mommy...?"

I jump a little not hearing my kitten come into the room.

"Yes baby girl?"

"I had a bad dream...."

"Oh honey...undress and come in here with me"

"Yes mommy"

I smile as I hear her undress and step into the shower behind me. I turn and wrap her in my arms, resting my chin on her head.

"Tell me about your dream darling"

"Well...what happened was...you left me and kicked me out...you told me that you didn't want to be my mommy any more..." I see tears begin to run down her cheeks and I quickly rub them away.

"Willow..." I tilt her chin up to look me in the eyes "We should talk about something..."

-Willow's (little) pov-

Those words...those simple words made my heart stop. The cold, fake love I felt in her touch when she made me look her in the eyes just made it worse. I wrap the towel she puts around me tight around my small body before following her to our room. I sit on the bed, staring down at my hands. I hear her voice, soft and full of concern and worry.

"Baby...I have been thinking...we need space..."

Tears start to run down my cheeks...it's my bad dream all over again.

"It's just....I love being your mommy, I really do Willow but it doesn't feel like it used to...you know?"

I just nod. I can't bring myself to look at mom- I mean Sophia's eyes but she doesn't care enough to notice and just keep babbling on, her voice starting to become muffled as I cry harder.

"I'll help you pack, and find you another place to stay and a job to help you support yourself till either we get back together or you find yourself another dom. How does that sound bab-"

"Stop." I almost scream when she starts to say the word baby.

"Excuse me?"

I look up at her with tears streaming down my face "what? I don't have to behave now, I'm not your baby anymore. I don't need your help. I'll be out before you get home from work. I'll figure something out on my own." I stand up and ignore her face full of shock and hurt. I take my clothes for the day, a white crop top with a black cat on it, black skinny jeans, a matching set of black undergarments and my doc martins to the bathroom and got changed quickly. I come out and Sophia has gotten dressed but I didn't bother to study her before getting my suitcase and stuffing it with all my favorite clothes and stuffies.

"Willow..." I hear Sophia call out to me as I storm out of our bedroom not taking a moment to look back. I leave the house and the bright sunlight hurts my eyes but I keep walking anyway. She didn't follow me and I'm glad for that. I keep walking till I start crying so hard I have to stop. I sit down on the curb hard and my suitcase falls next to me. I place my head between my knees and hug my favorite stuffy squishy, a small orange octopus, close to my chest. My shoulders are shaking and my tears are soaking the knees of my jeans. I hear cars past and I sit there for what seems like an hour.

"Are you okay miss...?"

I hadn't noticed the car that parked beside my suitcase on the street, nor did I notice the lady who had stopped the car and gotten out.