Chapter 9: The Letters

***A/N***

I have just seen that I have 120 readers and I just want to say than you so much it means a lot to me! If you have any ideas for the book I will consider the ideas. Thanks again!

The letters continue to come every day, each day getting more personal and scary. I've informed the police and we are under 24/7 guard to insure our safety.

Today I have my last appointment before my baby comes. Nick and Matt come along hoping to find out what gender our baby is. Nick is hoping for a girl but I think a boy would be nice.

On the way to the appointment I get this uneasy feeling and start getting a pain in y stomach area.

We rush to the hospital where I find out that I need to have an emergency C-Section.

I was hoping to keep the baby in longer but I guess it's ready now. I am given medication so I don't feel any pain.

The doctor starts to perform the surgery.

"It's a BOY" Nick says grinning ear to ear

"Why isn't he crying? What's wrong?"

''He's fine, he's just not old enough to cry. Pre-Mature baby's don't always cry at first. He's fine just a little quiet"

"Okay, thank you."

"Well hello Parker Lance Reid. How's my handsome boy?"

Parker lets out a little coo and softly closes his big brown eyes for a little rest

***Baby is born! I'm writing a short story now call Prom With A Lost Solider. Please read and comment***