Chapter 4: First Appointment

***A/N***

I hope you all are liking the book so far! I have gotten two votes so far and it makes me really happy that people are reading it! so thank you!

After laying for a few hours Nick decided to make some pancakes while I got Matt ready for the day.

Around three we all go to see Mom and Dad's graves. We always take an extra box of raisins so Matt can leave them behind.

***Once we get home***

"Hi, I'd like to make an appointment with Dr. Weir(an ob/gyn)"

"Name and day for appointment." a lady said with a soft voice

"Abigail Hampton and tomorrow 11:30 am if possible"

"Sure no problem see you then!"

"Thank you, bye"

Phew that's done.

I decide that I'm going to make some lunch so I grab a box of Kraft Dinner (I'm not much of a cook)

I find Nick and Matt in Matt's room, Nick is holding a sleeping Matt. Nick lays Matt down in his bed and walks out quietly closing the door.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Thanks for putting him to sleep, I think his teeth are bothering him."

"No problem, whats for lunch?"

"Kraft Dinner"

"YES!"

We sit down and start eating, I take one bite and say

"I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!!!!!" I drop my fork and run to the bathroom and throw up the entire contents of my stomach. Morning Sickness. Nick comes in and helps me out by rubbing my back and keeping my hair away from my face. This goes on for awhile and then I crawl into bed to hopefully catch some sleep.

Nick gets me up at 11 so we can get to the appointment on time.

Once in the room the doctor gets the ultrasound ready. What she saw surprised her... I was already a little over 2 months pregnant!

I look at Nick with complete shock and he just looks at me with a huge grin, then he says whit a huge grin:

"Our baby is growing!"

"Our baby?" at this point I'm confused

"Look, I know that this is not genetically my baby but... I want to take care of you and your family as my own. If you'd let me"