"Aright, ladies." He said before he disappeared.

I went and locked the door behind him then came back to sit down.

"Wanna go on the balcony?"  Kae asked.

"You wasn't bout to smoke that shit in here!" I said, pouring me a glass of wine.

"Yeah... Just keep the slider open in case Londyn wakes up." She said as she got up and went outside .

I walked after her and took a seat. It was cloudy outside and it was about to be nighttime.

"You ready to talk?" I asked.

Kae lit her L and took a pull.

"Yeah." She said.

I waited until after she took a few  more pulls.

"So... This is what happened..." She began.

I crossed my legs and leaned towards her to show that I was listening.

"After we got into our little argument, I couldn't stop thinking about the other 'baby mother' shit. So when I got home, I looked it up." She stopped.

It got silent.

"I found out it was true. All of it. There were pictures of him and the little girl, that I never saw. So I started packing my shit along with London's. I wasn't gon sit home and wait for that nigga, I wanted to leave before he got home. He ended up getting home a little earlier than expected, then I confronted him and we got into a big ass argument. I punched him, and he slapped me. Yeah girl, he laid his hands on me. That's when I went ape shit and started throwing plates and glasses at his ass. Anything I could find, I threw it. He started apologizing and even tried to grab me and kiss me... Like no nigga, I'm not Rihanna and never will be." Karreuche did a finger roll.

"Ugh, Rihanna. I hate that bitch." I dimmed my eyes.

"But, continue..." I said.

"Londyn was crying up a storm. He didn't let me leave ... I had to pretend everything was okay, then wait till he was asleep so we could go. I snuck out with Londyn and drove to a hotel. I wanted to call you, but I thought you were mad at me for what I said. I couldn't do it, I had to come to you. You my bestfriend! Plus... There was a big ass spider in my hotel room that had me shook." She laughed.

"Don't ever think you can't come to me, Kae. No matter what it is, I'm here for you. You know that! I love you and Londyn. Bitch if you going through some shit, I'm going through it with you, you're a sister to me. I'm glad you came though. Mi casa tu casa." I smiled.

"Of course, girl. But he's been blowing my phone up. Like-"

Kae stopped talking as August walked out onto the balcony.

"So, you're here. Breezy called me going crazy, talkin bout how you left with Londyn." Aug said.

"You would know these things if you were home more often." I said under my breath.

"This ain't about you though, Kamille. Last time I checked, I was talking to Karreuche. Now you," he turned his direction back to Kae.