"Ghabrao mat, hum hai naa tumhare saath ,tumhara dhyaan rakhne ke liye"she assured and I actually felt a little better.

Together we prepared dinner and had it.she did every other thing to divert my mind and I also pretended to be happy but some corner of my heart was yearning for him badly.

I looked at my phone innumerable times to check any further calls or messages from him but there was none.I kept trying his number but it wasn't reachable.Amma and appa called to confirm if navya had come over for a night stay.

My eyes and my head was aching as I had cried a lot since evening.

"Nandu, ab tum so jao.kaafi late ho gya hai.Dekhna subah hote hi unka call jarur aayega" she took my phone and kept it on side table and switched off the lights.

My eyes were heavy and I didn't get to know when sleep took over.

Next day was Sunday and the whole day passed thinking of him,yearning for him.I was still positive that he would call but no messages no calls.I tried watching Tv, listening to music to divert my mind but nothing was working for me.Eventually navya took me for shopping and it kinda helped lighten my mood a little bit.We bought some cosmetics and accessories .By the time we reached back home,it was already evening.

I was expecting a call from him anytime now.Each passing second was becoming difficult for me.It was 8pm.Still no calls no messages.Navya had been trying her level best to cheer me up but now things were getting out of control for her too.Tears just didn't want to stop from my eyes.

I called up Dhruv twice to ask of his well being.

"Bhabhi wahan network ka bahut problem rehta hai,shayad issi wajah se bhai call nahi kar paaye honge.don't worry jaise he wo waapis aayenge I'll pass on your message."

I kept waiting and waiting sitting in my room.It was 11pm.Only 1 hour for my birthday to start.How I had wanted him to be the first one to wish me.I wanted this bday to start and end on a memorable note .no doubt it was turning out to be a memorable one... But on a bad note.

"nandini" navya shouted from outside pulling me out of my thoughts.

I was baffled to hear her voice.she seemed to be in trouble.I rushed out of my room.But she was nowhere to be seen.

"navya,navya kahan ho tum" I called out

"Yahan upar terrace par, jaldi aao hum slip ho gaye hai" she shouted from the terrace.

"Tum terrace par kya kar rahi thi" I retorted while climbing the steps.Now I was really worried for her.

I entered the door and found her standing there, smiling at me.

I was totally confused.

"Navya, tum to keh rahi thi tum slip ho gyi but you look alright phir..."

Before I could complete my sentence she pointed out towards the dark corner of the terrace.I could see a tall figure.My heartbeat accelerated as I realized it was him.

"jijaji' she whispered and ran downstairs.

We stood at our places looking at each other for a few minutes.Tears were forming in the corner of my eyes.Finally I started walking towards him slowly at first and the moment I was a few steps away I ran and hugged him tight.I rested my head on his chest as I was sobbing badly.

He looked taken aback by my sudden gesture.Eventually he embraced me.

"Shhh , quiet" he whispered "what happened?I thought you would fight with me but yahan to scene kuchh ulta hi lag raha hai"he said caressing my hair.