96 - 100

96. Tom Felton's robe pockets were sewn shut to stop him from sneaking food on set.

97. J.K.R named a character in the Goblet of Fire after a nine-year-old Candanian fan who was dying of Leukemia.

98. Vincent Crabbe was replaced by Blaise Zabini in the final movie after Jamie Waylett, the actor who played Crabbe, was convicted of growing and selling marijuana.

99. After the Battle over Little Whinging, 13 people gathered to mourn over the loss of Alastor Moody. Remus was the first to rise to offer to look for the body.

Lupin was later killed by Dolohov at the Battle of Hogwarts, making another of Trelawney's predictions come true: When 13 done together, the first to rise will be the first to die.

100. The Malfoy's had many endings filmed for the Deathly Hallows Part 2. One that didn't make it involved Lucius being trampled by Death Eaters. (In my opinion that should have happened XD)

~*~

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 10K READS OHMYLIFE I'M CRYING HOLY BUTT NUGGETS ASDFGHNKLLAKANSONS

And we've FINALLY reached 100 facts! Whoop! You guys deserve an endless supply of ice-cream and cookies *shoves ice-cream and cookies through screen*

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, THANK YOU ♡