Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Florrie's POV

Today was Bill and Fluers wedding. After last night, I was shattered. My third encounter with Voldemort was enough to make me not want to get up. But I had to.

I crawled out of bed and opened up my bag, pulling the out the short white dress that I was going to wear for the wedding. Ginny was already up, her bed empty, she was probably helping Mrs Weasley prepare.

I had a quick shower and dried my hair, slipping the dress on. It was strapless with a black ribbon around my waist which formed a bow at the back. The bottom of it puffed out a bit and I simply wore some black flats to go with it as I couldn't walk in heels.

I left my hair in its natural wavy state, just clipping the front of it back a bit and putting on some mascara.

Tora came in seconds later. She was wearing a pale green dress which hugged her curves well combined with some small black heels with her hair down.

I hadn't told her about our plan to leave yet. I didn't know when we were going to leave but I was running out of time to tell her and I didn't want to leave her with out an explanation.

"Hello twin, you look lovely" I complimented her and sat down on my bed, patting it for her to sit down with me.

"Well thank you twin, you do too" she smiled, joining me.

I paused for a moment, a more serious mood taking over the atmosphere. "Look um I need to tell you something. Try not to tell anyone for a while. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I are leaving soon, I don't know when, but we have to go. We aren't coming back to Hogwarts. We are going to find and destroy the rest of the Horcruxes. And that means it's going to be dangerous-" I rambled on, trying to find the right words.

"What I'm trying to say is that if I don't make it back, I love you, you are the best sister anyone could ever ask for and I'm so happy that it was me who got you" I smiled sadly at her. She looked saddened at what I had told her and she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you too Florrie, thanks for always looking out for me" She sighed, slowly letting go of me.

She sniffed a bit and whipped her eyes. "You better not die" she jokingly threatened and I smirked at her.

"You can't get rid of me that easily"

---------------------------------------

I sat in the chairs in the marque, waiting for the wedding to start. Harry was on one side of me, my hand neatly tucked into his as he talked to Lupin by his side.

Tora was on my other side with Clary, all of us waiting for the wedding to start.

Earlier we had had a visit from the minister of magic, coming to us with Dumbledores will. It didn't make much sense, all the stuff he left us, but I didn't doubt that we would soon find out.

For Hermione he left his copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, in hope that she would find it as interesting as he did. For Ron he left his Diluminator, so that he could also find the light. For Tora he left a different book, hoping that it would guide her through hard time. For me he left Faux, his Phoenix, so that I knew help would always come and for Harry he left the first snitch he caught as well as the sword of Gryffindor.

However, the sword of Gryffindor apparently wasn't Dumbeldores to give away and besides, it was currently missing.

The sound of music playing bought me back to my senses and we all stood up, watching as Fleur walked down the isle to Bill. Despite all our differences, we had finally come to peace with Fleur. She apologised for always looking down on us and I apologised for all the pranks I had pulled on her. We weren't exactly close but now I was no longer sad to call her family.

By the end of the ceremony, Ginny, Tora and Mrs Weasley were in tears at how beautiful the whole thing was. We all clapped for them happily and they walked down the isle together as a married couple for the first time.

We all had to clear out whilst they got ready for the after party. The darkness coated the burrow and the shimmer of the moon created a beautiful silhouette.

The night was almost perfect.

Almost.