After Ally was out of their sight, Camila rushed to Lauren and pinched her waist. Hard.

"Oww! What was that for!?" Lauren asked, rubbing her waist.

"For your little lovey-dovey moment with my best friend just now! Why can't you treat me like you treat her, huh?!" Camila said, now hitting Lauren's shoulder and started chasing the older girl around a tree.

"She's just a friend!" Lauren exclaimed. "And I'm not a 'Property Of Camila Cabello'!" Lauren said, she had to control herself from laughing. Camila was chasing her around a tree because she was jealous of a friend. It was so cute.

"Fine!" Camila huffed and stop chasing Lauren. "But you said you love me!"

"When?" Lauren asked as she stopped running too. Her hands were holding the trunk of the tree in between them as a barrier. Afraid of Camila's pinches.

"The three red roses you gave me yesterday. 'It means I love you'! See, now I got flu." Camila said, showing her handkerchief.

"What? The roses have meaning?"

"Don't act like you don't know about it!" Camila groaned and threw her handkerchief at Lauren, who dodge it.

"Woah! Are you trying to get me infected, woman? I really didn't know that they have meanings. I just let the florist choose it for me..." Lauren said as she took a branch and poked the handkerchief on the ground. "This is so dangerous." She said pushing the handkerchief back to Camila's feet.

"So the rose doesn't mean anything?" Camila asked, pouting. 'Why do I have to fall crazy in love with this creature!'

"It does mean something...It means I'm sorry because I slapped you and ... happy birthday." Lauren shrugged as she threw the branch away.

"Stop apologizing! I forgive you. Now I want you to say something else..."

"Mila! Don't you wanna come in?" Ally shouted from the door.

"I'll be there in a minute, Ally!" Camila said, a little frustrated with Ally's 5 second ads.

With that Ally nodded her head and disappeared inside the house again.

"What do you want me to say?" Lauren asked confusedly. She didn't get this chick.

"Are you that oblivious? Whatever Lauren! Whatever!" Camila groaned, picking up her handkerchief and started to walk away. But a tug on her wrist stopped her from walking any further and made her turned back, facing the older girl.

"Camz..." Lauren called slowly.

"What?"

"I don't like you..."

Camila bit her bottom lip, feeling a little bit sad and disappointed. "It's fine Lauren...I've run out of idea anyway. Maybe it's time to move on?" she said the last part rather asking than stating.

Camila looked devastated that now Lauren felt the same way. "But I want you to know something about me..."

"What Lauren? Just straight to the point..." Camila said, restraining herself from snapping at Lauren. Well, Lauren did just blow her off...Has been since her first attempt hitting on her.

"You know that Dinah is my best friend. And I really love her...And sometimes I went hard on her, but that's just because I love her... but I can't show her that...because I don't know how..." Lauren said and Camila has the confused look on her face. 'Does she have feelings for Dinah?' Great! Just Great!' Camila thought to herself.

Lauren groaned when she saw Camila's face. "Okay, the point is, I went hard on you too...all the time...but that's because i-i-i...umm...I, nevermind! I'm going inside..." Lauren said before rushing inside the house. Her face was red from the embarrassment. 'Really Lauren? That's how you tell a girl you love her? You're just confusing her more than she already are! Why can't you just say, I don't like you, I love you?' Lauren mentally punched herself in her mind.

Camila was still standing by the tree, thinking about what Lauren had said. "She said she went hard on Dinah sometimes, but that's just because she loves her...And she also went hard on me...And that's all the time...that means ...she really, really loves me! Oh my god!" Camila's eyes widened as realization hit her.

Camila run to the house and straight to the kitchen where Lauren was leaning onto the counter while talking to Ally, who was making orange juice. Their eyes met for a while before Lauren removes her gaze.

"Ally, please tell your best friend, that she won't get any flowers anymore and don't forget to eat her medication. Okay?" Lauren said as Ally looked at her weird.

Lauren made her way to exit the kitchen and when she passed Camila, the younger girl stopped her and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you too." Camila whispered.

Lauren was blushing heavily when Camila said that, "Umm, yeah ... I ... get well soon!" She said and practically run from the kitchen after that.

Camila smiled at Lauren's antic before turning to her best friend who stood with a smirk on her face, "Now tell me more about Lauren 'this someone' Jauregui..."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Hey Dinah...What's up?" Lauren asked as she saw Dinah, pacing back and forth in front of her cabin.

"Where were you?!" Dinah asked her. Panic was written all over her face.

"Hey what's wrong? I was just at Aunt Leslie's." Lauren said.

"Someone asked for you at the diner just now!"

"Who?"

Dinah took a deep breath before leaned in and whispered something in Lauren's ear.

"What does he wants?" Lauren asked with gritted teeth. Just hearing his name is enough to make her blood boiled.

AN : The whole Lauren say she loves Dinah to tell Camila that she loves her too just doesn't makes sense xD I have writer block and im starting to think that this story is kinda stupid LOL...