After arguing with him for fives minutes because she refused to move.  She had her hand on his throat and then had thrown him at a table smashing it in half, then stomped out saying that he was a horrible owner of a business.

She walked down the busy street, until something caught her eye.  Everything around her slowed down and she was focused on that specific person.  He was wearing a cloak and heading her way, in a slow stride.  As he passed her he slipped something into her hand, and she clenched her fist around it so she didn't drop it, and slipped into a side alley.

She took the paper out of her hand and unfolded it, with the sloppy writing inside, like he was in a rush to write it.  She scowled at it after she read it.

A certain someone in this village want you to do a job for them.  And if you do a good job they know the location of your sister, Sumiko.'

Miyaka crumpled the paper and threw it in front of her on the ground.  Put her hand in front of her face in hand sign, and chanted some language that no one would understand.

The the paper popped and the pieces of paper turned to ashes.  A blue slithering line of chakra appeared going out of the alley.

Only her and her informant, Dauske can see the chakra and only if she chants in the language that her mother had taught her.  It would lead her to where Dasuke was waiting.  

Possibly.

He always stayed in the shadows for a few minutes making sure that no one was following her.  Even though, if someone was following her, it would be a death wish.  She would know immediately and killed them long before she reached the meeting spot. 

Once she made it to the end of the line, there was no one in sight.  It was a small clearing on the outside of the village hidden in the trees.

She looked around, and there was a boulder in the middle of the clearing that her eyes landed on. She jumped onto the rock and sat down crossing her legs, hands on her lap with her eyes closed.  

She was listening to the sounds of the bugs and the air from the breeze that swished her hair.  Nature always calmed her nerves, and if she was angry, it washed it away.

Her ears picked up a sound coming from the trees.  Then something small and fast came whizzing out of the trees, and towards the right side of her face.

The kunai stopped centimeters from her face, in between two fingers was a kunai.  She had stopped it without looking, or opening her eyes.  

"Who is it that wants me to do a job for them, Dauske?" she asked softly.

No answer.

She huffed and turned the kunai around and whipped it behind her lodging it into a tree trunk.  "I know you're there, Dauske. "

He came out and stood in front of the rock where she was sitting.  She opened her eyes slowly, giving him an unimpressed look.  

She didn't like him at all, but he had information, and because of that, she had no choice but to trust him.  At least until her sister dies by her hand.

He was scrawny and his skin was as pale as a dead person, he had no hair which made his head shine in the sun like a light bulb when you look at it as you flick on a switch.  His eyes were a grey almost white, and there where deep scars on his body telling her that he had experience in battles so he knew how to fight.  Then there was his face, it reminded her of a rat.  And the way he talked and moved screamed 'danger.'  

She always kept him at a distance, she knew that she couldn't trust him.  She never could.  Not how he knew who she was when they met and she had never told anyone.  And kept herself hidden from the world since she left her village.