Chapter 11

"Why did you let the kids choose Sammy lives all the way back in LA by Hollywood" Hayes glares.

"And so does everyone else so, you won't be driving far anymore" I laugh. He glares.

"Why can't one of the guys drive?!" Hayes whines. I look back to see the kids sleeping. Cameron laying his head on Ashlynn's lap sleeping. Taylor listening to music. Matt and Aubrey taking pics. Carter and Claire playing with Claire's stomach. Oh lord.

Nash on his phone.

"Eh your fine were almost there" I say.

"We're almost there!" Ashlynn yells waking up Cameron and the kids.

Dustin gets grumpy and starts crying. That's Hayes kid right there ain't mine. Since Cameron was between Ashlynn and Dustin. Cameron played with him to make him happy.

Taylor pov

"Aye Carter hand me dustins bag from the back" I whisper. Carter nods and hands it. I take out the candy I put in each of the kids bags. Best uncle ever am I right.

I hand one each to the kids and tell them to keep it a secret. They giggle and nod. They eat it which was taffy.

"What are you guys chewing?" Milla ask turning to them.

"May what are you eating?" Nash ask.

"Uncle tay gave us one of his chips each" Ashlynn says.

She's is smart like me. I hold up my empty bag. Milla nods and turns. I look at the rear view mirror to see Hayes staring at me and rolling his eyes.

"We're here" Nash says.

Milla pov
Nash knocks on the door holding Mays hand. I see her flannel on her waist about to fall. I fix it.

I check Ashlynn's flannel to see she put it on.

"It's hot aren't you?" I ask her.

"No I'm good" she says holding Hayes hand. I see Dustin in Cameron's arm.

"Since Cameron's stealing my kid I steal Claire's when she has one. Claire rolls her eyes as I hear the door open.

The door opens to see a blonde Sammy wilk and a bandgaed Nate behind him. With Jack and Jack as well. Jack g dyed the top of his hair a lighter color and has a girl in his arms. She is very beautiful with black hair. We see Johnson the same. But I see something sparkle in his ears and see ear piercing.

"Oh my god! What are you guys doing here!" They say and hugs us each.

"Guys this is my girlfriend Madison" Jack g says.

"Hi it's so nice to meet you" she says.
"Hi I'm Michelle but they call me Milla, this is my husband Hayes and our children Ashlynn and Dustin, that's my brother Cameron, that's my brother in law Nash and my niece may, then this is Matt and his girlfriend Aubrey, Carter and his wife Claire and one in the way and that's is Taylor, the one who gave my children candy" I glare.

"Snitch" Taylor tells Hayes.

"There my kids too" Hayes chuckles.

"Haha you guys haven't changed" Johnson says.

"What happen Man?" Taylor ask Nate.

"Basketball" Nate chuckles.

"What's your names again?" Ashlynn ask Jack and Jack. 

"Jack and Jack" they both says.

"Oh I listen to the song with the airplane to help me go to bed" she says.