Chapter 6

I wake up and get a call from my cousin. Hmmm she lives in Texas why is she calling me.

"Hey Lexi what's up" I say walking out the room so I don't wake Hayes.

(Ohhhhhh shitt)

"Hey I'm in town yesterday I went to the club but I was wondering if maybe I can come over?" She says.

"Yeah sure, just to let you know I live with many other people, 2 kids are mine, one is my friends, 3 couples, and 2 other guys" I laugh.

"Dammmm" she laughs.

"Haha yeah you can come over I'll text you my address" I say.

"Okay bye" and I say bye and hang up. I text her the address and walks back up the stairs. Halfway up I realize I should make food.

I take out pancakes mix and start making some pancakes. I hear tiny footsteps coming down the stairs and I turn to see ash.

"Hey pumpkin" I say.

"Hi mommy"she says.

She comes by and has a little struggle getting on the stool but manages to get on there. She looks at me and I see her staring at something.

"What u staring at" I say all funny.

"Mommy, I've always wondered what those light little lines are you arms are?" She ask me and I pause what I'm doing.

"Honey those are scars" I say quickly.

"How do you get them" she says.

"Honey, please don't talk about them anymore, especially daddy, you promise" I say.

She acts like she's locking up her mouth with a key and throwing it away. I laugh and kiss her cheek. I few minutes later Hayes comes down with Dustin. They all start playing around. I smile and take a couple of pictures.

I put my phone away and continue cooking by the time I'm finish everyone is downstairs. As I'm serving out food I hear the doorbell. I run to it and see Lexi.

"Heyyyyy" I yell scream and she does the same and we hug.

"Come one let me introduce you" I say.

Hayes pov

A girl who looks really familiar comes inside with Milla.

"Guys this is Lexi my cousin" Milla says. I have a flashback.
flashback•
"Oh my god hayessssss" Lexi moans. Or was it lilly. Eh.
•flashback over•

Lexi looking at me wide eyed.

Everyone is introducing themselves. After the kids I go.

"And I'm Hayes millas husband" I say.

"Whose Milla?" Lexi ask.

"I am, that's what Hayes calls me since we were in middle school" I say. She nods. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I see a shirtless Cameron. He looks at Lexi.

"Why didn't you guys tell me we were having company I'll go out on a shirt" he mumbles.

"Uncle cam were having company!" Ashlynn yells.

"Milla your a smarties look what you did to your kid" Cameron yells.

"And that's Cameron my brother" Milla says.

"What about Adeline, and your parents" Lexi ask.

Everyone stays there wide eyed.

"Lexi my parents died and I haven't see Adeline since. Hayes introduced me to Cameron's mom Gina" and Milla moves her hand to Gina, " and she adopted me"

Lexi mouth is wide open, that's how she had it when she sucked my dick. What the fuck Hayes what the fuck.