Nervous? - Castiel

Castiel was your guardian angel, he has been since you were 15, you're now 19 and the best part is you're both the same age so you two get along like two peas in a pot, tonight your going to your best friend house for her party, it's going to be a lot of fun and hopefully Castiel will come with you.

"Cas I need to ask you something" you say out loud hoping he can hear you. "Yes, (Y/N)?" His deep voice asks as he appears in front of you. "Hey Cas, so I um" you begin to say "You're going to a party tonight and you want me to come?" He cuts you off, finishing your sentence, "um, yeah actually. How'd you know?" You asked, "I can hear your thoughts remember?" Castiel laughed, you feel your cheeks begin to burn "oh right, so would you like to come?" You asked trying to take the attention away from your flushed cheeks. "I would love to. I'll be back in a few hours" He said before disappearing.

A few hours past by while you got dressed for the party, it was now 7:00pm as you awaited for Castiel
"Dammit, Cas, where are you! You were suppose to be here an hour ago!" You yell to the air. You hear a flutter of wings and see Castiel beside you "Where the hell have you been?" You ask in a frustrated voice. "I am sorry. There was an argument in heaven and I had to stop it. I'm sorry I'm late" he apologizes, staring at you with his deep blue eyes "I couldn't be mad at you, now let's go" you smile holding onto his arm, and with a flash you were in front of your best friends house.

You open up the door and music begins to fill your ears, there are people everywhere, finally you spot your best friend so you run up to her abs hug her from behind "(Y/N)!!!!" She screams "You finally made it!" She exclaims "sorry we're late, traffic held us up" you reply "us?" Your best friend asks with a confused face "oh god, I didn't tell you! I brought my friend! This is Castiel" you smile gesturing to the man beside you "It is lovely to meet you, (Y/N) has said a lot about you" Castiel smiles, shaking her hand. "His a gentleman, that's for sure" she smiles, "it's lovely to meet you Castiel" she says "how about we play a game?" You pitch in "How about we play nervous!" You best friend asks "Oh yes! I love that game!" You say excitedly "I am not familiar with this game called 'nervous'" Castiel says.

Within a few seconds Castiel is knocked to the ground, his head colliding with the floor, some jocks bumped into him, trying to push past "Cas! Are you okay" you ask helping him up "I think I need to lay down" he says rubbing his head "okay let's get you home" you hug your best friend, apologizing to your best friend and leaving. You both arrive back at your house, you lay Castiel in your bed, "I'm going to get you some water, just wait here and rest your head" you say quietly before walking down stairs and getting a glass of water. You return back to your room and give Cas the water, sitting up, he takes a sip and places it on your bedside table. You take a seat beside him.

"(Y/N)?" He asks, looking over at you, "yeah, Cas?" You look over at him "What's nervous and how is it played?" At this moment your cheeks start to heat up again "Well... Umm" you begin, trying to find the words to say "You kind of place your hand on someone's leg and slowly move up but everytime you move up, you ask, nervous? And it can either have it end up as one person getting too nervous or in... other stuff" you explain, looking at him. "What kind of other stuff?" He asks, you slap your hands down on your knees and stand up "like sexual stuff, Cas!" You half yell.

Cas stands up and walking over to you, he pulls you towards him so you're inches apart, he places him hand on your face "Nervous?" He asks, his eyes filled with lust, you shake your head, so he pulls you in a little closer "nervous?" He asks again, and you shake your head once more, he pulls you in so your lips are just touching and his whispers just loud enough to hear "Nervous?" He asks for a final time and you shake your head one last time newbie he connects his lips to yours, you feel sparks fly and your butterflies explode, you can't believe this is finally happening.

You pull away from the kiss, pulling off Castiel's jacket and throwing it on the floor, he slides off your top and you but take off your pants, throwing them to the slide, your note both only in your undergarments, you push Castiel onto the bed and climb on top of him, crashing your lips with his again, he rolls you over so he is on top, his hands begin wondering around your body, feeling every inch and damn did he have soft hands, his hands find your bra clasp and unhook it, sliding it off, he takes one of your breasts into your mouth while fondling the other, you begin to moan, feeling yourself get wetter by the second. You pull him back up so your lips once again collide, only to be pulled apart again, Cas pulls off you purple laced panties and his boxers and places his member at your entrance "Nervous?" He winks, slamming into you, making you moan loudly, "Fuck, Cas!" You moan "I love it when you say my name" he whispers in your ear "Fuck me, Cas" you moan into his ear, "You're so tight, (Y/N)!" He groans, you feel your walls clench and a feeling rise in your stomach "I'm gonna cum!" You say before you release your juices all over him, you look him in the eye "cum for me, Cas" you say, pushing him over the edge abs with a few more thrusts he climaxes into you. Slowing down to a stop and pulling out then collapsing beside you. "That was amazing" he says out of breath "Cas?" You say looking at him "yes (Y/N)?" He says connecting his eyes with yours "In case you haven't figured it out, I love you" you say shyly "I've known for a while and I love you too" he says, kissing you on your forehead as you fall asleep in his arms.

Sorry for the late update guys! I've had this one sitting fit a while because I didn't know how to write it but I finally did it, hope it's okay. Thank you for all the reads! Oh and I've decided to make a Request Imagines book so if you guys have any request just comment or inbox me! Don't forget to vote and comment :3 love you all! ❤ xxx