Chapter 9

-----------------Weeks Later---------------
Mama, Dad, and I are just relaxing in the living room reading, and listening to music. I was trying to read a book but I couldn't because I was so distracted from watching the guys finish up the backyard through my window. They were almost finished with it. Dad was really happy about it.

As they finished up for today Darry waved goodbye to me. I bit my lip looking at him, and waved back. "I love you." I mouthed to him. "Love you." He mouthed back. I smiled and waved goodbye to him once more. I sighed.

"Lia?"

"Lia?" My Dad said louder.

I turned bright red. I could feel it.

"Yes..." I said quietly.

"Who were you waving to?" He asked. Then mama looked up at us. She knew something was up. They both knew something was up.

"A guy." I answered. The Mama's jaw dropped. "Is this the...man you were talking to before?" She asked. I nodded.

"We've been dating for a couple weeks now..." I confessed looking down.

"Lia!" My mama sat up straight. "You're too young! I didn't met your father until I was older!" She explained. She kept preaching about how I am too young. "He works for your father! He is too old for you!" She explained now standing pacing.

"Dad please!" I begged. I knew my mom wouldn't let me be in a relationship like this.

He glanced at mama then back at me.
"Whatever your mother says." He muttered.

"Lia, you aren't ready." She leveled with me.

"Then when will I be!" I shot up. "Anita comes to town and she tells about her new relationship and you guys are happy for her!" I started to sniffle. I gave up. I left them in the living room and ran upstairs to my bedroom.

I jumped into my bed with my head in the pillow. I bawled. I loved Darry so much. These past couple weeks, the two months were so special. They have been so much fun! I've never felt so happy before in my life.

An hour, forty-five minutes of good crying later my phone rang.

"Hello." I sniffed trying not to make it sound like I'd been crying.

"Hey babe." Darry said.

"Hi baby!" I smiled. He could make me happy. Well, even though my mama didn't say I had to break up with Darry. So I guess I am okay right now. That made myself feel better.

"I saw your Dad look at me then at you. Do your parents know that we're dating?" He questioned.

"No they didn't. I just told them after you left." I explained.

"How come you never told them?" He asked.

"They never let me date." I replied. The other end was silent. "They are really protective." I made it clear.

"Do you want to live with them?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you want to live me and my brothers? It's up to you, we've been dating for about two months now, right? I'm sure my brothers would be fine with it. And your parents will understand I'm sure. You're 19!" He explained.

"That is actually a good plan." I told him. I thought about it for a second. "I want to live with you and the boys!" I finally said.

"Get your stuff and come on in whenever you get a chance." He said.

"Okay." I bit my lip smiling.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I grinned.
-----------------------------------------------
I thought this chapter was cute!!!!!!