"I know he will get arrested for doing this to you."

I slowly started to rub my hand against it wincing in pain.

He pulled my hand off and then looked me straight in the eyes.

I pulled him into a hug feeling safer in his embrace.

Kurt pulled away and I started kissing him on his neck as he planted a firm peck on my cheek.

I started moving upwards towards his lips and just kissed him. He put his hands on the sides of my face, and kissed me back.

_______________________________

I opened my eyes and I was in bed with Kurt around my waist.

I smiled and just stayed put not wanting to wake him up. I loved being this close to him it made me feel loved and... safe.

My eyes wandered through out the room and found that the door to Kurt's door was wide open. I sat up a little bit and looked around Kurt's room.

I saw a manlike figure sitting in a chair in Kurt's room who wasn't facing me... but it wasn't Burt or Finn.

I got out of Kurt's grasp and went over towards him.

The chair turned around and my father stood up in front of me.

I slowly started backing away but he took my wrist and scratched it with his nails. I yelled wondering what he would do to me now.

"Help!" I screamed trying to fight my way away from him.

"Fag." He spat at me pulling me towards him then throwing me at a bookcase. He started walking up to where I was laying.

"Kurt!" I screamed trying to get to my feet... But Kurt was right next to him.

"Fag... Fag... Fag..." They chanted walking towards me.

I got to my feet and ran to the door but... it wasn't there anymore. I ran my fingers along the wall that now replaced it before going to them and punching my dad in the face. He punched me in the chest and threw me against a wall far away from them. 

Unable to move I closed my eyes for a second and took a breath... But when I opened my eyes again, they were right in front of me with knives in their hands.

"Fag... Fag... Fag..." They continued to chant.

I started screaming as loud as my lungs could manage.

They both bent over and traced their knifes all over my one wrist.

Then I realized... Kurt really was the Boy Of My Dreams.

_______________________________

I shot up in Kurt's bed still crying and screaming. I was coated in sweat and couldn't feel my wrist. Kurt took my hand and started comforting me as I cried into his shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked still hugging me.

"He... c-came." I tried starting to cry harder.

"Shhh..." He told me. I slowly started calming down as he ran his hands through the curls on my head. Eventually he pulled away and took one of my hands.

When he looked away I checked my other wrist and saw bright red claw and knife marks running through my skin. Just how he left it.

"Can you tell me what happened now?" Kurt asked.

As I explained it to him, tears started running down my cheek and Kurt whipped them away. He was also lightly humming as I was finishing my explanation. And when I finished I started crying again, he took me into a hug and just started singing to me.

[Kurt]
When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try, you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down on your face
And I...

Tears stream down on your face
I promise you that I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down on your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

That night I fell back asleep in Kurt's arms... and I wouldn't have had it any other way.