Chapter 2: Ze Meets The One

((Remember from my "Chilled X Reader" fanfic, if you're a guy, read the "He, him, his, ect." And, if a girl, read the "She, her, ect" :D))

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I was at the Airport now, about to enter the plane I was to get on to get to Connecticut. Once on, I sat in my seat, and enjoyed the long flight. I decided to go to Connecticut early, because my house gave me too much sorrow at the moment, because it reminded me of....her.

~Timeskip~

When I woke up, the plane was about to land in Connecticut, so I got my luggage. Before I got into the plane, I texted Tom that I was going to Connecticut early, and asked if he could pick me up, which he said he would. Once the plane landed, I got out, and looked around. I walked for a bit, and eventually found Tom. "Tom!" I said, with a smile. "Hey, GaLm! Glad to see you!" Tom said, smiling. "Anyone else come here early?" I asked. "The entire Crew's already here! They just couldn't wait to get here!" Tom said. 'Where are they?" I asked. "They're waiting in the car, let's go!" Tom said, and I followed him to the car. There, I was greeted by the guys. "Hey, GaLm!" Chilled, Ze, and Smarty said. "Hey!" I said, as I got into the car. "So, apparently, we all wanted to meet up a day early! Great!" Tom said. "Yea." Chilled said. As Tom drove us to his house, I wondered how great this was going to be.

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got to the house, we got our stuff, went inside, and went to the rooms we were to sleep in. The rooms were upstairs, so we went up, and went to the rooms we were to be in. Apparently, me and Ze were going to share a room, and Smarty was going to sleep in Tom's room, with Tom. And, GaLm was in a room, by himself, poor guy. "So, let's get some coffee at Starbucks, guys!" Tom said, when we settled into the rooms. We agreed, went back to the car, got into the car, and Tom drove us to Starbucks. Once there, we ordered our coffee, and waited.

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

once I ordered my coffee, I was about to head back to the guys, when someone caught my eye. It was a boy/girl with (H/L) ((Hair length)), (H/C) ((Hair color)) hair, who was drinking what looked like a Caramel Frappe, and checking his/her phone. I was about to go over and talk to him/her, when someone shook my arm. "Ze, you coming, or what?" Chilled asked. "Yea, give me a moment, I'll catch up." I said, taking my Cappuccino. Chilled nodded, and followed the guys to a table. As soon as they went, I walked over to the boy/girl. "Excuse me?" I asked. The boy/girl looked up, and smiled. "Can I help you?" He/She asked. This guy/girl looked like the nerdy, shy type. Also known as, GaLm's type. "Umm, I just thought I'd come over, and say 'Hi'. You looked like you needed some company." I said. "I kind of did." The guy/girl said, with a sigh. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Yea, but I don't wanna rant." The guy/girl said. "I have time." I said, with a friendly smile. "Well....I just got dumped...all because someone told my now "Ex" that I was hanging out with a friend, and my "Ex" got jealous..." The guy/girl said, with another sigh. "Hmm....I think I know someone who's going through the same thing!" I said. "You do? Who?" The guy/girl asked. "Follow me, he's one of my friends." I said. "Alright..." The guy/girl said. "By the way...what's your name?" I asked. "Oh, it's (Y/N)." (Y/N) said. "Nice name. My name's Steven, but my friend's call me Ze." I said. "Alright, Ze." (Y/N) said, with a smile, and followed me to the guys.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chilled, GaLm, Tom, and I were talking, and Ze came back with someone. "Ze, who's this?" Chilled asked. "Oh, this is (Y/N). Someone here who I thought needed someone to talk to." I said, secretly winking at Chilled. He knew what I meant, and simply nodded. "Well, nice to meet you, (Y/N)." GaLm said, shaking his/her hand, along with myself, Tom, and Chilled. "So, tell us a bit about yourself, (Y/N)." GaLm said. "Well...Not to sound stupid, but I'm a huge gamer. I'm a bit of a gaming nerd, if you may." (Y/N) said. Out of us all, GaLm seemed most intrigued. "Anything else?" I asked. "Well...as I told Ze, I recently went through a breakup, because my "Ex" thought I was cheating on them, when I wasn't." (Y/N) said. "The same thing happened to me!" GaLm said. "Seriously? Wow, it's definitely a small world." (Y/N) said, with a laugh. "So, what games do you play?" Chilled asked. "Mostly "Halo" games, Splatoon, and other games." (Y/N) said. "I love Halo games!" GaLm said. "You too? That's great!" (Y/N) said, smiling. I think Ze found GaLm's match.

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished our coffees, and chatted for awhile, I looked at my phone. Almost 9 at night. "It's getting kind of late, guys." I said. "Hey, (Y/N), would you like to come over with us? We're just going to play video games, and stuff." GaLm said. "Sure, if it's alright with Tom." (Y/N) said, looking at me, smiling. "Sure, you can, if you want." I said. "Sweet!" (Y/N) said. We threw away the empty cups, got into the car, and I drove back to the house. I couldn't help but notice GaLm being really close to (Y/N). I think Ze found GaLm's match. Chilled's plan worked, holy crap!

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you enjoyed! Now, there might be smut in the next chapter, I haven't decided yet :P, just in case, be on the lookout! See ya later, guys! ^-^))