" How do you know something is going to happen to me?, you're just being negative and way over protective ".

" Do whatever you want Francesca ".

" And I will ". I said as I got out of his car and slammed the door.

He got out and leaned against the cardoor, he lit a cigarette and took a long draw as he watched me dark heated eyes. " Have fun in Paris tomorrow baby". That didn't sound sincere at all there was a threat to it as usual.

"Oh I will". I turned and walked up the steps feeling my anger on the rise.

*************************************

" Are you all packed? ". Gia asked me for the tenth time.

" Come on we're going to be late ". Gatherings Gabriela said rushing past us to up to the counter.

She handed over her passport and ticket to the lady and she told her to head on in. When she was finished with Gia I gave mines to her. She did a double take At the screen then at me.

" Sorry m'am but it appears that your flagged as a flight risk ".

" What?".

She gave me my stuff back and I stood there dumbfounded.

"What do you mean I'm a flight risk?".

" Our database was just updated and you were flagged as a flight risk one hour ago ".

"That can't be, I've never been to jail and I've never had my passport flagged before, this is a mistake"

"I'm sorry ma'am but you're holding up the line can you step aside please".

I shot her glare.

I grabbed my bags and stormed off angry, that bastard did this. He didn't want me leaving so he goes and pulls this crap. I can't even tell the girls because they already got on the plane.

I took a cab back to my place, my phone was buzzing non stop but I didn't even bother to look. I hung it o then typed a quick 'fuck you', before throwing it on the floor.

*************************************

At work the next day I was pissed, and I bet every customer that came in could see that. Palo and rita were shocked to see me come in this morning but I just told them flight got cancelled.

I looked over when I heard rita signaling me to see Vinny walk in the restaurant along with a blonde woman in a rather flattering dress and killer heels trailing behind him. He took the seat in the far end and something inside of my chest exploded.

If you bring another woman to where your girlfriend works then intentionally trying to hurt her. I mean we had a fight about Paris but this is going to far.

I'm not the crying type, no I'm the take action right now kinda girl.

I walked in the back and picked the bubbliest bottle of champagne and shook it up.

This should do.

He loves me my ass, this isn't love no this is disrespectful and I'm not just going to just sweep it under the rug. Oh no this bastard is gonna get it.

When I came out from the back I saw him looking down at his phone oblivious that I was watching him.

I came to stand in front of their table.

I held up my hand before he could speak.

"So you had my passport flagged and ruined you my get away with my friends and now you show up here with a woman. You may be the Mob boss Vinny but I don't give a fuck, you crossed another line and this one's unforgivable". The woman was looking back and forth between me and Vinny, he didn't even tell his skank who I was.

" Francesca-".

Before he could finish I took the bottle from behind my back and opened it. The contents went all over the both of them. The woman started screaming and Vinny was cursing like hell.

"There you both go, have a good day please come again".

" Francesca would you just let me explain to you who she is! ". He shouted his face dripping wet.

" No, I don't care anymore your fucking heartless and you only care about yourself so fuck you and your skank!".

"I am not a skank!". She said outraged.

By now we were getting a lot of attention.

" Oh im sorry do you prefer the word whore?".

"Francesca!".

" Don't 'Francesca' me! ".

"You know what I'm done talking, here you go-". He said handing me a white peice of paper. " Read it if you want I don't give a fuck right now ".

I snatched it out of his hand and opened it.

This letter is proof of information that Angelia's restaurant has been sold and is now newly owned by Francesca Salvatore. Any further action shall be brought to the new owner of the establishment with his or her lawyer present.

After I was done reading it I looked up at them both. He bought me a restaurant...

I couldn't speak, I turned and stormed off to the back of the restaurant.

" Francesca!".

"What do you want Vinny".

" Look I'm sorry for the passport thing, I just wanted you here where I know you're safe".

"You can be incredibly stupid sometimes".

" Me?, your the one that poured champagne all over me ".

" Because I thought you were cheating on me!, it's not everyday boyfriend walks in where she works with another woman ".

" Okay I admit I may have mislead you with that and I'm sorry baby, you know I would never do that to you and for you to even think that...". He shook his head.

"Maybe I overreacted, just a little".

" I've been trying to get that woman to sell me that restaurant for a while now, I told you I didn't like you being a waitress and I meant that".

"I'm sorry". I said softly feeling the effects of the scene I just caused.

" Come here ". He said holding his hand out to me.

" But you're all wet".

He gave me a quick glare before pulling me into him.

"Your a peice of work you know that". He said against my neck.

"And a bottle of champagne". I snickered.

He nipped my neck and I squealed out.

Sorry for the late update I was a bit busy.: (.