Part 11

Chapter 11:
Denial

After walking out of Cherry and Jerry's apartment I was left to deal with myself.
It felt cold but I knew that I could only retreat to one place, and that place is the forest.

I knew I needed to calm down and try to relax but I felt like I couldn't. The forest was too quiet and it feels dead. I didn't hear any of the birds chirping at this moment I'm starting to believe that the forest just isn't the same. I just felt like I was being watched even though there was absolutely no one around. I just didn't feel as calm as I used to.

I suddenly heard a deep chuckle and my heart felt like it immediately stopped. No this can't be happening. Not now. I'm doing better and it's coming back. "No no no no no no" I kept repeating over again but Blurryface kept saying yeah as if it knew that I am in denial.

"A loser hides behind" I said referring to Blurryface. "Oh but you're my mask. You're just my disguise to fool everyone" It said evilly. "I'm in control, and you can't fool anyone. I can be happier now" I said. "Happiness is temporary and you'll never be happy. Happiness doesn't exist" It said coldly "Happiness does exist! Happiness exists when I'm with Cherry and Jerry!" I said denying whatever it said. "But they aren't here now are they?" It said as if it were right next to my ears. I couldn't think of anything and I felt too scared to even think of doing something. "Yes that's right. You're giving in. Just let me be in more control than you could ever be" It said and I felt the air around me getting colder. I tried to fight it but I felt like it was already in control "Let me go. Right now!" I shouted yet I knew I couldn't stay mad because I was too frightened. "Never. You're too weak to defeat me" It said atrociously. I couldn't let it win. I pushed it out of me. "How dare you" It said disgusted. I began to run and not look back. I can't believe I just did that. I looked at my arms and they now look darker than before and it's already reaching my shoulders.

I kept thinking a lot after I pushed Blurryface away. I kept think about how Cherry and Jerry know me yet I don't think they understand how my brain works even if I know that they're probably the only people who are nice to me. I really don't know what's in my heart just like the way I don't know how much my face must've changed because of all this, but nobody knows what I've done. Blurryface has made me something I'm not and it feels like I'm wanted and running away from everyone.

Since I was running, my only plan is to escape the forest, though I thought I'd be safe if I just got out of the forest and escape, but I felt everything go by in bullet time as I saw a shadow pouncing and before I knew it I was on the ground and Blurryface was standing there staring at me with its evil red eyes. It had caught me trying to escape.

I had bruises and cuts on my face the minute Blurryface attacked me and their condition seemed to get worse. "Did you really think you could escape from me?" It questioned. "You're dead. I don't believe you could ever be alive or take my place because no matter who I am. I'll never be ignorant over others pain" I answered. "How could you care about other people. Everyone that has ever existed is just made out of the simplest fragment of the world, and that's why this world is like meaningless poetry"
"I am not meaningless I know by now I have defeated all my demons and now I just have you to defeat" "But in the beginning you told me I was dead, and you're missing a detail. If I'm dead. You'll be dead as well" It said roaring at me and showing me it sharp teeth. I closed my eyes and covered my ears fearing that I'm possibly dead or I will be dead. "I will never listen to what you have to say. I'll make up my own story and I'll have my own ending. I shouldn't depend on you to keep telling me how I should feel about myself" I said now standing up to Blurryface. "I know hope is probably far away from this" I said taking a step forward. Causing Blurryface to step backwards in fear. "Both of us know that I will get better and you won't be here forever. Because together we're both losers but only one will stay alive!" I yelled then quickly placed my hands on its head and with a quick action. I snapped Blurryface's neck.

My jaw dropped and my heart was pounding out of my chest. At this moment I really couldn't tell what I've just done. I just murdered my alter ego. I don't even know why I feel bad. I mean I know Blurryface is evil, but I never wished for its death. Not this way at least. This is too violent. My hands were still shaking and I felt like my whole body was too, at this point I could feel my face getting colder and I knew at this moment I was probably turning into Blurryface.

I looked back to where its body is supposed to be and found that it wasn't there. Wait? Where did it go? Slowly, my surroundings began to look darker. Woah. What is going on now? Then I heard it.
A voice loud and clear echoing from inside my head
"I'm Blurryface, and I'll always stay"

-Authors Note-
Yes I do realize I haven't published in a really long time. That reason is
.
.
SCHOOL
Well duh I need to focus and crap
And yeah I hope this chapter is okay
Also just in case you didn't know I deleted my previous Instagram account called @falloutpilotspanicatthedisco and I made a new one called @message.dun so please follow and support me there
Thank you ❤️
XO Latifa