"What do you have planned for tonight. I just wanted to know, you don't have to tell me or anything, but is it fancy? What should I wear?" I just burst with all the questions I had for Ron.

Ron looks confused. He can't be, he has probably been planing this event for so long. He is a romantic. His response answers all my questions about his behavior today, "What do you mean? Was I supposed to take you out tonight? I took you out two weeks ago! Okay, where do you want?"

Nevermind. Ron isn't a romantic. Not even close! He doesn't care about me. He barely wants to take me out every two weeks! Harry takes Ginny out every other night, sometimes more! He never forgets an anniversary. He even makes some up! When he takes Ginny out, he says 'HAPPY 227th week anniversary!!' While Ron never even remembers the year anniversary!

Sometimes I can't help myself compare my relationship with Ron to Harry and Ginny's.

"Today is our 2nd year anniversary, Ron. You forgot...even after I reminded you about it every week leading up to it!" I start off calm, but my voice raising towards the end. Ron looks shocked. I don't usually raise my voice. Harry looks up and takes Ollie to go to bed. Yeah, it is already that time. Lydia shops late. "Ron," I say, my voice quiet. "I...I feel as if I am...putting more effort into this relationship than you are, and...and I don't really like that way, Ron. Can you try a little more, please?"

I look up from my shoes and see Ron's face getting red, probably because I embaressed him.

I was wrong.

He was mad, and the more I talked, the redder his face got. The more time that I let it all sink in, the redder his face got. When he was almost a tomato, I had stopped talking for five whole minutes, he finally spoke.

"Maybe we need a break," he said. I could tell he wasn't too sad about this. I was. I was hoping Ron couldn't see the tears that were briming over my eyelids. "I have to go."

And with that he POP!! -ed out.

Right when Ron left, Harry came bounding down the stairs, angry. I think he overheard the conversation Ron and I were having.

"Ron!" He said. "RON! I am going to kill you!" When he saw that Ron was gone, we ran over to my sobbing form. "Hermoine, it's going to be okay. You don't need him! Everything is going to work out just fine!" He was trying to sooth me. I enjoyed the way he was trying to help me, but it didn't help me at all. I decided to be the bigger person here and stood, whiping my tears. "You sure you're done crying? I don't have anywhere to be, I can stay right here with you if you want. Don't worry, I'm here for you, Hermoine."

"Harry, thanks for the support, but I need to talk to Ginny. I need to talk to a girl about all this," I turn to leave, but quickly turn back to Harry who looks kinda sad. "Thanks, though, Harry. You really helped me." And then I POP!! -ed out of my house to the Burrow.

OLLIE! I just remembered. Harry probably wouldn't mind watching him for me I'm guessing. He's always cool with that sort of thing.

RON! I just remembered would be at the Burrow. Whatever, I'm the bigger person. He wants to run away from his problems, I face 'em head on!

I open the creaky door to the Burrow, and am instantly washed over by the homelyness of the Burrow. Mrs. Weasly sees me right away, and runs to hug me tightly.

"Hello, Mrs. Weasly!" I grin. Mrs. Weasly breaks the hug, and looks me in the eyes.

"What is wrong, Hermoine?" she asks. I am about to cry again, but remind myself that I am the bigger person, and am not sad about what happened at my house.

"Nothing."

"Okay whatever you say, Hermoine."

"Is Ginny here?"

"Yes, she should be in her room. Would you like me to tell Ron you're here?"

I shake my head, "it's fine Mrs. Weasley, you've done enough. Thank you." I walk upstairs to Ginny's room. I knock.

"Come on in," Ginny says. I walk in and smile seeing Ginny reading her Quittech book. She is almost as addictated to the sport as Harry is.

I think about Harry and Ginny and start sobbing. Ginny gets off her bed and runs to me and tries to sooth me, but I just sob on her shoulder.

Three minutes later, I stop crying and stand up. Ginny's shoulder is soaking wet, but I don't think she cares. She looks concerned.

"What happened?" Ginny asks. "And actually tell me, don't just pretend that everything is okay because it's not, you just showed me that."

I explain everything.

"Usually when this happens, the two friends would stop being friends, but not in this friendship. Hermoine, even though my brother and you are done, you're still my best friend, and I hope you feel that way too," Ginny tells me. I smile and nod my head. I agree, Ginny is my best friend in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!

I hug Ginny. "Thank you, Ginny. For being there and helping me like you did. Harry tried to help, but obviously failed!"

Ginny and I laugh until our stomachs hurt so bad.

Things are looking up. Things are looking like they were before!