Chapter 25

A thousand years - Christina (don't remember her surname sorry)

Eric -
I walked around in the room with my palms pressed to my cheeks in frustration. I was going insane.
The door into my room opened and Max walked it, closing the door behind him.
"So?" he said and sat down in the couch without looking at me.
"She is Divergent" I said and swallowed hard, Max looked up like he had heard some good news.
"Good job, Eric" he said and stood up, walking towards me with a big smile on his face.
"All you have to do left is killing her" he said. I looked up on him again and swallowed hard.
"Yeah" I said and looked away. He gave me a proud smile before leaving my room again. I pressed my palm against my forehead and sat down in the couch with my hands covering my face. I had to run away with her, outside the wall where factions didn't matter. I had to hide her from Jeanine.

**
"Nicole, wake up!" someone screamed-whispered to me. I opened my eyes and saw Eric leaning over me and shaking me.
"We need to go" he said and dragged me up on my feet. I looked at him as he was insane.
"I have packed your things so we can go" he said and took my wrist.
"What's going on, Eric?" I asked and looked at him. He looked stressed and scared, or maybe not scared. Concerned.
"You are in danger, c'mon now!" he whispered and dragged me away from my room as we ran down to the Pit. It was dark everywhere.
"Where are we going?" I asked as we ran out.
"To the outsiders, behind the wall" he said and slowed down to look so no one saw us.
"What's there?" I asked.
"The outsiders, where nothing is the same as here. No factions, no war, nothing. You are safe there" He said and walked up to a door I've never seen before, he opened and we walked out in the night.
"We take the train" he whispered and ran with me where the trains go.
"I am scared, Eric" I said and grabbed his hand. He turned his head to me and breathed heavily.
"As long as you are with me there is no reason to be scared" he said and kissed my forehead gently before we heard the train come closer.
"You've done this before, just jump" he said and started to run and I ran behind him. He grabbed the door and swung himself into the train, I ran besides and did the same.
I breathed heavily and took a seat beside Eric who had his head down in his hands.
"Why did you save me?" I asked carefully. He looked up at me.
"I couldn't stand the thought of you being dead" he said and grabbed my hand. I looked down on our hands who was tied together as a braid. He really loved me and I loved him.
"I love you" I whispered and tightening my grip on his hand. He smiled.
"I love you too, princess" he said and kissed my forehead.
He saved me and I could never do anything as big as this too him.
"Thank you for saving me" I whispered and lied my head on his chest.
"I am always gonna save you, princess" he said and touched me in my hair.
"when should we jump?" I asked. He sighed.
"When we're safe" he said and lied his arm around me.
"what if they find you and kill you? what am I gonna do then?" I asked and felt the tears in my eyes. I sat up and turned to him. He smiled carefully.
"They are not gonna find us, Nic but if they would I would never leave your side, not even in death" he whispered and took my hand. I cried, I knew they would find us someday.
"I mean it. I love you too much" he said and dragged me to him. I smiled as the tears ran down my cheeks.
"I love you more" I said and wiped them away with the back of my hand. He pressed me to him and lied my head on his chest.
"You need to sleep" he said and touched my hair again.
"Yeah" I said and closed my eyes.
"Goodnight, I wake you up tomorrow" he whispered and kissed the top of my head.
"Goodnight" I whispered.

Omgggggg, this story is soon ending!! OMG can you believe I have came this far?
Okay, so now they have ran away. Good or bad idea? What's gonna happen if Jeanine finds them?
Killing them or put them in prison?