Chapter 16

Nicole -
On my way to my apartment after my meeting with Eric I heard two girls talk about something.
"..and the sex was more than just amazing" a girl said and I stayed to listen.
"Who was it?" the other girl asked. She signed and I saw in front of me how she smiled when she said his name.
"Eric" as fast as I heard that I froze. I stood still, didn't move but as soon as the anger took over I walked away from the hall to the dinner hall were Eric probably were. I looked around and found him talking with Max so I decided to not run over to him and start yelling on him about it in front of Max. And everyone would find out about our relationship. As much as I wanted to do that I turned around and walked slowly to where I had heard the girls talk about Eric. I stayed around the corner to look who it was.
"...and tonight I will surprise him and them boom, his relation with Nicole is destroyed" I saw the girl who talked and I recognised her. Sarah?
"Did you fuck my boyfriend?" I asked and walked away from my place around the corner.
When she saw me she froze and she didn't move or say anything.
"You bitch!" I screamed and jumped on her. I lied on her on the floor and blow punches to her face and stomach. Her blood came on my hands but I didn't care, all I wanted was to hurt her. Make her feel what I felt right now.
"Hey! Nicole, enough!" I heard someone scream behind me. It was Four and he dragged me from her.
"I swear I will fucking kill you next time I see you!" I screamed to her, she just lied on the floor, groaning. She didn't move.
"Don't fucking touch him again or I will kill you!" I screamed again. The other girl who was with her before sat on her knees behind her, holding her head in her hands. I felt the tears threatening to fall, I didn't care.
Four letted my arms go and I just stood there, I didn't move either. I just watched the girl help Sarah up from the floor. She hold her palm against her mouth and looked angrily on me.
"You are so gonna regret this, bitch" she said and blow a hit on my nose. I moaned and lied my hand over it to stop the bleeding.
"I said enough! Nicole, Sarah, follow me. Now!" Four said angrily. We did as he said and followed him to the infirmary.
"Nicole, you can follow me" a nurse said and I did as she said.
I followed her into a small room with white walls and things everywhere. She told me to sit on a bed which I did and she started to cleaning my nose.

When she was done she told me to lie down and rest, and I did. Awhile after the nurse had gone, Eric came into the room. He didn't look at me first but when he had sit down he looked up on me. He showed regret in his eyes but I looked away, I couldn't see him in the eye anymore.
"I trusted you" I said. "Every fucking word"
"I know" he said and tied his hands together. "And I'm so sorry. I was drunk and I-" I cut him off.
"Don't use that as a fucking apologise, you fucked up and you can't change that. Now fucking leave" I said and looked away. I couldn't look at him the same anymore. He didn't say anything, he just left as I said.
And I cried myself to sleep.

I am sorry for updating again, this day is so boring and I have nothing else to do and I love writing on this story! Please forgive me :D haha I love yah all soooo much! x ❤️