Kabuto x Reader-Love in an Orphanage?

Here is the next xReader! So sorry for the super long wait,elisheveh! This is going to take place in the Gaiden type timeline,when Kabuto works for the Orphanage. Hope you enjoy~!!

(Y/N) walked down the street of her rather large town of Konoha. She seemed to be on a mission. She stopped by a building with a welcoming sign that read,"Konoha Orphanage. Place where kids dreams begin!" (Y/N) smiled. "So beautiful." Inside,she knew she would find her long time friend and crush,Kabuto Yakushi. She pushed open the door to be greeted by five little children. "(Y/N)!! How come youw're hewe?!!" The youngest-which was 4,asked. "I'm here to see Kabuto. Have you seen him?" She responded.

"In the back!" The middle-which was 7,replied. (Y/N) nodded and walked to the back of the orphanage. A back door with the name Kabuto Yakushi plated on it was firmly closed. She knocked on the door. "Kabuto! It's (Y/N)! Can I come in?" She called. A tall man with silver hair in a ponytail opened the door. "Hello there,(Y/N)! What brings you here?" The female smiled. "I came to see you and the kids,silly!" She answered.

Kabuto smiled. "Alright. Enter." The female entered and Kabuto closed until there was only a small crack. The children quietly gathered around the door to listen. "Kabuto. I've decided. I want to start a family with you." (Y/N) said. "W-what?! But we haven't even started dating yet!" A chuckle was heard. "Not like that,Kabuto. We will be dating,but I'd like to help you take care of the children here. I'm also thinking about adopting one or two of them." She replied. Kabuto nodded and relaxed. "Wait-what?! Did you just ask me out?!" He asked,instantly tensing again. "Of course,you idiot! I've had feelings for you for the longest time! And I love coming to help with the children on occasions." (Y/N) answered.

Kabuto nodded again and released a breath. "Alright (Y/N). As long as this works out,I'll allow it." He said. "It has to;for the childrens' sake." She argued slightly. Kabuto smiled his signature smile. "Of course. I'm sure this will work out. You see-I love you,too (Y/N). I've loved you for a while now. We've been together since we were kids,so it only seems right that we start dating." Kabuto said. (Y/N) blushed. "Oh Kabuto. That's beautiful!" She threw her arms around Kabuto. Kabuto chuckled.

Suddenly,five children were gathered the two adults,laughing,giggling,and joining in in the hug. Soon,Kabuto was hugging an adult and 5 children of different ages. (Y/N) laughed. "Did you hear everything?" The oldest-which 12 1/2,nodded. Kabuto shook his head and smiled. "You've got a new family member!" He announced. "Yay! Mommy and Daddy awe togethew!" The 6 year old chanted. The 8 year old joined in,with his less baby-like voice. The 12 1/2 year old started dancing with the other two,and sure enough the 7 and 4 year olds joined in. They were dancing and chanting with huge smiles on all their faces.

(Y/N) smiled and Kabuto wrapped an arm around his girlfriend. "This is going to be a good life." Kabuto nodded to the female's words. "A life that may change in an instant,but also bring the children the most happiness they've ever felt." She thought.

The children were eventually all adopted. The 12 1/2 year old gained a big brother with a loving mother and father,the 7 year old was adopted by a new couple,the 8 year old was taken in by a married couple that couldn't bear children,and the 4 and 6 year olds were adopted by (Y/N) and Kabuto. Kabuto also proposed to the female the same day they adopted the two children.

After they were married,they moved into a lovely house for the young children to grow up in,and continued to work in the orphanage,even though it was empty. It wasn't long before twins arrived after losing their last family member in an accident. Of course,(Y/N) and Kabuto took care of them like they were the members of their own growing family.