Sasuke x Reader-Happy Birthday!

First x Reader goes to Amberafridi. Thanks for the suggestion!

You walked to the academy on your last day;you were sure Sasuke was planning something. It happened to be your birthday,so you expected people to be saying happy birthday,but no one was.

You entered the academy and walked towards your class room. Iruka-Sensei smiled at you. "Good morning,(Y/N). Happy Birthday." You smiled. "Good morning Iruka. Thank you." Iruka nodded and walked with you to the class room.

"Where's everybody else? I haven't seen them." You questioned as you walked. "They haven't come yet. You're really early today." Iruka said. You furrowed your brows. It was the same time you came every morning.

Iruka stopped you by the door to the classroom. You searched through your bag and didn't notice Iruka poke his head in the door. You stopped searching just as Iruka closed the door and turned to you.

He opened the door and walked in,followed closely by you. You looked around the room,which was completely deserted. You sat at your normal seat,which was next to Sasuke. You sighed;you were hoping to at least get a present from Sasuke.

Then there was movement from behind you and the whole class jumped out,yelling "Surprise!" You jumped about a mile into the air and looked around,your eyes landing on Iruka. He gave a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his head. He had been in on the plan the whole time.

The other students all crowded around you to give you hugs and pats on the backs,saying happy birthday to you. The crowd parted soon after.

You looked beside you to see Sasuke smiling a little. "Happy Birthday,(Y/N). You didn't think I would forget,did you?" You blinked then blushed a little. Sasuke had been planning this party for weeks in advance. "D-did you at least get me a present?" You asked.

Sasuke smiled and blushed a little,something you had never seen happen before. You blinked and before you could think,Sasuke had planted a firm kiss on your lips and pulled away,blushing dark crimson. "There's your present." He said. You blushed;you never realized Sasuke liked you the same way you did.

Sasuke wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "Did you like your present?" You smiled as your blush faded. "Totally. I loved it."

There's the first One-Shot! Hoped you liked it!