3.

||Louis ||

"Where's that little munchkin? I want to wish him a happy birthday." Zayn asked as he walked into the room. I smiled and greeted him with a hug, after all I hadn't seen him in a while.

"He's with Eleanor's parents, he doesn't know he's having a party it's a surprise party." He nods and grins as he sets a present in a table beside the cake.

"Where's Eleanor?" Perrie asked "I want to go see if she needs any help."

"She's in the kitchen somewhere, she's a stress bomb right now, so she could use the help." She nods and finds her way to the kitchen.

"Louis.." I turned and saw Niall.

"Hey mate! Welcome come on in, drinks and food is being prepared right now, I'm just sitting on the couch chilling.

"Okay, no problem, I'll sit here as well. Haha it's kinda weird to think we are at Louis Tomlinson's sons birthday party."

I glared at him.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothin, just speaking my mind" Niall laughs as he looks towards Zayn.

"Hey man, missed ya, what you've been up to?" I zoned off on Zayn and Niall's conversation as I heard Harry and Liam and my parents walk in with my sisters and brothers.

"Hey! Guys! Nice to see you all! Eleanor is in the kitchen," I told my sisters because I know that's the only reason they've come. They've become really good friends with her.

"Lou, so nice to see you. Where's William?"

"With Eleanor's parents, this is suppose to be a surprise party." I laughed and took my little brother from my mothers hands.

"Hey, how's my little brother?" He smiles and kicks assuming he wants to be on the floor. I set him down and he immediately starts running around the house. I laugh at him as I turn around after someone tapped my shoulder.

"Didn't you say William was with Eleanor's parents?"

"Um, yeah why?" She pointed to Eleanor's parents who where getting out of the car and starting to make there way to the door.

"Guys! They are here! Everyone hide." Eleanor screamed as everyone ducked behind sofas and furniture. I heard the door click open and I immediately jumped up with the rest of us and yelled "surprise!"

They looked shocked but concerned at the same time. Then I realized William wasn't with them.

"Mom, where's William?" Eleanor asked worried now. Eleanor's mom looked at her confused.

"What do you mean? You sent that girl to come and get him because the party was starting earlier than planned. "

That girl? What?

"What girl?" I asked.

"She said her name was Danielle." I stood shock for a second.

I finally reacted and immediately jumped to the car outside, there was. I time to waste.

Gosh, Danielle just kidnapped William.