Ella’s POV

I was laying with Micky cuddled into me, although we were on a hospital bed, we were still hugging. He had his arms wrapped around my upper torso since I had my dialysis tubs in at my lower half. The only thing I really hated about dialysis is the fact that you have to lay completely still, you can’t move for two hours or longer because if you move, you set the machine off wonky. The bleeping was annoying as hell. The sickly look of the blood draining out tubes and being put back in via the tubes was disgusting to be honest with you. I just tried my hardest not to look at it but sometimes it was fascinating.

“Miss Montgomery, I’m Alana, I’m your physiotherapist for the time being. I’ve been asked to come help you get steady on your feet again”

“Call me Ella, Miss Montgomery reminds me too much of my mum and she’s married” I said with a giggle.

“Alright Ella, and you are sir?”

“I’m Michael, or Micky. Ella’s fiancé” Micky said while sitting up.

“Oh congratulations” Alana said looking sour. What was her problem? She doesn’t even know me and yet she’s already giving me evils…Awkward. There again, Alana was a typical bottle blonde. She must think that she can get everyone she wants but she can think again if she’s getting Micky.

   Before Alana came and before Micky and I were cuddling on my hospital bed, I was on Twitter messing around. Micky set up the picture and everything from his phone because apparently he had loads. When he took them, I don’t know. The pictures he had taken looked sly but pretty good too so I wasn’t complaining. My username was weird just so I could get Lottie and Dan first. I know I’m pretty evil but I needed entertainment, I was stuck in a hospital. It gets boring after a while.

“Thanks!” Micky responded sourly. I wanted to giggle but I held back my laugh because if I’d started, I wouldn’t have stopped.

“Alright, Ella,” She said putting emphasis on my name, “What I want to do with you today is just try and walk a steady distance. Just take your time and walk at your own pace,” She continued saying as she gave me a Zimmer to help me walk. I felt old right now; I’ve nothing against old people but I looked so old.

  I got up with the slight help of Micky; Alana wasn’t really giving a shit about me. She had this smug look on her face as if to say ‘I will get him, he will be mine and you’ll be in ugly town’ but I brushed it off. I doubt Micky would leave, not when we were getting married and we were moving in together and not when we love each other. She’s pathetic if she thinks she can get Micky off me. Hoe.

   Walking was painful but I was determined to do it and to not let Micky know how weak I was. However, walking with the Zimmer was all right because it was supporting me, more than Alana was. She was more interested in playing with the kitty cat claws. Rawr!

   She gave up after half an hour, I guess I must’ve not have been making enough progress for her but what can she expect? I’ve been in a coma for two weeks, completely reliant on a breathing machine to help me breathe. She’s a bitch. No joke.

   I was laid back in my bed with Micky, we were helluva cuddly today for some odd reason but I liked it. It seemed normal to us, it was normal because we could barely keep our hands off each other when we were dating before the break up. We weren’t sexual all the time but everyone thought we were. We didn’t actually have sex until we were both 16 and then obviously we broke up a few months after so Micky could do all the x factor stuff.