Stalking Time part 2

Its 11:00pm , I go to the secret shop where my old friend Stacy the stalker works, I buy some goggles, binoculars and some scissors. I go back to my flat and get ready  to stalk Ellie, I where a black t-shirt, black leggings, and a pair of black converses,I wear my goggles and get my binoculars and scissors, and  sneak into Ellie's flat. After I crawled into her window, I creepily sneak into her bedroom, there she was sleeping so calmly I quickly sneak next to her and chop of a little bit of her hair because it smells so good, I start getting in bed with her and started drifting to sleep. I wake up at 2:00am in Ellie's bed. I quickly head over to Joe's flat, the door was fixed from when I chainsawed it last time , so I had to chainsaw it again. When the door was broken I head inside and skip into Joe's bedroom, "oh Joe looks beautiful when he is sleeping" I think to myself, I chop off some of Joe's hair and smelt it before I put it in my bag, I start crawling inside his duvet and start singing You Look So Perfect Standing There by 5SOS, after singing You Look So Perfect Standing There, I started singing Carry Me To The Sunset (I made that song up)
---------------------Joe's perspective------------------
I wake up and start hearing a terrible voice I turn around and see Caitlin singing,
"oh god, why are you in my bed, you sound so bad" says Joe
"I sound like an angel actually, do you want me to order some Mcdonalds?" Says Caitlin
"Get out, or I will call the police" says Joe
"Oh no, not the police again" says Caitlin
Caitlin starts skipping away, and I go back to sleep.
-------------------Caitlin's perspective ------------------
I skip to my flat and order 5 cheese burgers, 5 large fries, 7 coke, and lots of napkins from Mcdonalds, the lady, I was ordering the food from, asked if I was having a party, why would I be having a party with only a little bit of food, I say no, to her and start ordering more food . After the food arrives I put the food on my bed, my bed just fitted all of my food in, and then I start eating all of my food. Its 5:00am now, and I have nothing to do, I start going on my social media and found out that Ellie has twitter, Instagram and Facebook, I start to follow all of her social media. After stalking Ellie for 2hours, I see that she tweeted out, her and Joe are going out on a date tomorrow, perfect.