Meeting New People

I wake up at 10:00am, I get out of bed and made myself some breakfast. After I finished eating, I get changed into a white crop top with a peach coloured knitted cardigan and light blue high wasted skinny jeans, with my white converses. I get out of my apartment at 12:00, I shut the door behind me. As i'm walking in my garden I see a person in the garden next to me I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS THATCHERJOE FROM YOUTUBE.
-------------------caitlin's wonderland---------------------
I gallop to Joe on my horse, I pick him up and start riding away to the sun set, licking his face.
-----------------------------reality------------------------------
I walk over to Joe and say "omg is it really you, I watch your videos, they are amazing."
"Aww thank you, are you new here" says Joe
"Yeah, my name is Caitlin, I just moved here, nice meeting you i have to go and poo-I mean shop." I say smiling.
"Ok" says Joe smiling nervously.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hop off the bus and met Ellie in lush, I take a small nibble of a Lush bomb when no one was watching me, I place back the lush bomb and catch up with Ellie. Next we have lunch at Mcdonalds Ellie orders a strawberry milkshake, I order large fries 2x cheese burger, 20 chicken nuggets, 2x pies, 2 chocolate milkshakes and 5 tomato sauce. Ellie was looking at me weirdly, but I ignored her, we get a big table to fit in all of my food and start eating, i started eating my napkin, but Ellie told me not to, but I had a little nibble on it. After we ate our food we met a girl the same age as me and Ellie, her name was called Sofia she was wearing a pretty floral dress, her hair was milk chocolate brown. We talked and laughed, until all of us came back to my flat.