1.1

~Ashton's POV~
I'm so nervous. Luke and I are going on our first official date this weekend, and I'm nervous as fuck, to say the least. Even though I'm older than Luke, I feel the need to impress him. Don't ask me why because honestly, I still don't know the answer to that my self. What I do know is, this has to be the best date ever.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket. I turned it on to see I had 3 texts from Luke. Jesus Christ, what does this boy want? Whatever it is, I better answer him before I forget.

[9:10 pm]
L: can we talk?
[9:11 pm]
L: like, on the phone? i wanna ask you something!
[9:12 pm]
L: ash??
[9:14 pm]
A: babe, calm down. you're blowing my phone up
[9:15 pm]
L: sorry, but can you call me? i need to ask you something
[9:16 pm]
A: ok :)
-
Incoming call from, Luke <3 ...Call accepted!

"Hey!" Luke's voice boomed from the other end of the phone.

"Hi," I chuckled at how excited he was.

"So, what'd you need to ask me?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, that! I was just gonna ask if you wanted to stay the weekend at mine after our date? Cause, my moms going out of town and Ben and Jack are going somewhere with their girlfriends, so we'll have the house to are selves!"

"I'd love to, lukey."

"Yay! I don't know what I would've done if you would've said no. That would've been awkward." He sighed in relief. "I gotta go though, Ash. I'm still planning our date," he winked.

"Oh you are now?" I questioned smirking, even though he couldn't see me.

"Yes, yes, I am. Now, if you want the perfect date with the perfect man, I'd suggest hanging up and texting me tomorrow."

"Fine, bossy," I laughed.

"Talk to you tomorrow! Bye Ash!"

"Bye, Lukey."

"Love you."

"Love you too, baby," I smiled.