0.5

[4:34 am]
Sexy drummer boy ;): i can't sleep :(
[4:39 am]
Lukey pokey <3: aw i'm sorry babe :-(
[4:43 am]
Sexy drummer boy ;): don't call me that. we aren't dating, remember?
[4:46 am]
Lukey pokey <3: yet ;)
[4:48 am]
Sexy drummer boy ;): whatever. i still can't sleep
[4:50 am]
Lukey pokey <3: well, we can fall asleep together on skype? if you want
[4:53 am]
Sexy drummer boy ;): that sounds fun. i'll call you
-
falloutirwin is calling luke_is_a_ penguin...
luke_is_a_penguin accepted the call!

"Hey Luke, sorry if I woke you up," Ashton said shyly once his face appeared on the screen.

"It's fine," I assured him, yawning afterwards.

He gave me a skeptical look, but didn't say anything about it. "Okay, thanks. I didn't want to bother you s'all."

"Don't worry, you aren't," I laugh.

A couple minutes pass by and no one says a word until Ashton speaks up. "Luke?"

"Yes, Ash?"

"Can you sing to me? Ya know, to help me fall asleep," he asked.

"Sure, what song?" I smiled.

"Surprise me," he answered, giggling.

"Okay, if you insist."

"Standing in the eye of the storm my eyes start to run to the color of your lips, in the center of eclipse in total darkness I, reach out and touch.

My minds gone a racing I watch what's escaping, yeah I'm ready to jump, yeah I'm ready to swim-"

Before I got to finish the verse, I heard faint snores coming from my computer and looked over to see Ashton, all curled up, snoring lightly with his mouth slightly open and his nose scrunched up. "G'night, Ash," I mumbled before drifting off to sleep too.