Chapter 16: In your feelings?

Bree

Buzz! Buzz!

It's her again. I know Andrea is trying her best to talk to me but I honestly don't know what to say. We were so close to having sex but I am kind of glad that Cathy interrupted us.

Truth be told, my feelings were kind of hurt the other day when I went over Andrea's house. I am not a toy and I shouldn't be played with like one either. I know she only wants me for sex and that's just fucked up. She can't go around hurting people feelings, it's not fair!

But I can't really blame it completely on her though. I guess I'm just in my feelings. I knew that spending all that with her would back fire. Trying to be a friend and I ended up liking her.

Buzzzzz! Buzzzzzz!

I roll my eyes, I see Andrea's picture light up my screen. I pick up the phone, "hello?"

"Hey-umm- wussup?" I close my eyes and silently sigh to myself.

"Nothing much. Just at work. What's going on?"

"Can we please meet up. I really think we should talk about the other day. There is some stuff we should clear up," She timidly says.

"Yeah we can do that. Hmm, I go on break in a few meet me at the cafe next to that jazz lounge we went to."

"Great. See you soon." I hung up and walked out my office.

"Rico, watch the club. I'm stepping out." He agreed and I made my way out the club, advancing towards my truck.

"Well. Well, it's so good to see you Breana," I stop immediately when I see Chris sitting on the hood of my truck.

"Move." I do my best to sound intimidating.

"You're still an impolite bitch, I see. Well I just came to see what's going on -you know with my son-"

Hostility immediately takes over, "MY son. You wanted nothing to do with him remember?" He smiles and hops off my black truck.

"Yeah, I remember that conversation with my whore of an ex." That was the last straw. I advanced him while quickly pulling out my hand gun. I put it to his neck. Chris immediately halts all movement and begins to sweat.

"You know, I could blow you tonsils out for speaking about her but that would be too nice. I'm thinking since you don't like children allow me to help." I slide the loaded gun down his quaking chest. I tap the barrel on his belt.

"Bree- chill." I scoff.

"Nah, I would rather not."

"Look I will leave, just don't aim the gun at my d!ck man."

"You might want to. I have been called trigger happy. But lemme tell you something, Chris. Don't bring your ass Around here starting anything." He nods quickly and slides away. I hop in my truck and bring it to life with a loud roar. I cruise to the cafe with mind in a million places.

I sit at the table across from Andrea. She smiles nervously and reaches out for my hand.

"First off, let me apologize." I raise my eyebrow. "I think there are a few things that I think we should talk about."

"Yeah I agree." I continue to tip toe around the subject.

"Yes I feel that things got out of hand but I don't regret it. Its been years since something spontaneous like that has happened-"

I cut her off, "okay so what's the point? Forgive me for being rude but nothing good ever comes from this conversation."

She laughs and flips her hair off her shoulders, "well the point is Bree, I want to try it again."