Day Three: Dancing In The Rain

Juvia's pov:
I woke up to birds chirping in the bright morning. I was laying in Gray-sama's bed tucked under a blanket.
"Juvia your awake!" I turned to see Gray-sama packing a backpack. "Good morning Gray-sama, Juvia's wondering how we got home" I asked Gray as he slung his backpack over his shoulder.
"You fell asleep last night so I carried you home"
"But Gray-sama that's a far walk!"
"Don't worry it was fine"
I crawled out of bed and got my clothes from my bag. I waved to Gray-sama and went to the bathroom to change.

After I finished changing I met Gray down stairs.
"Let's go Juvia, today is the exciting day I planned for us"
"Juvia is thrilled that Gray-sama would plan something for us!" I clapped my hands and jumped up and down as we headed out the door.

[===]

We arrived at a little village I had never seen before. Gray held my hand as we skipped down the cobblestone streets. We ended up outside a quaint café and Gray gestured for me to follow him in.
"What do you want to eat?" He asked me as we looked at the menu written on a chalkboard. "Do you want to share a pizza?" I noticed that they were serving wood fire pizza. "Sure, one cheese pizza" Gray placed our order to a short old lady. A few moments later she arrived with our food. "Just come up to pay when your done" she told us and disappeared behind the counter.

We walked outside and saw a couple tables with blue umbrellas over them. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down.
"How did Gray-sama hear about this place?" I asked as I began to dig in to a slice.
"I passed it as we were on our way home yesterday" he replied, removing a string of cheese that was stuck to his lip. I nodded and finished up my food as Gray stood up and began to walk away. "I'm gonna go pay now, I'll be back" I heard the door shut as he walked inside.

Gray's pov:
I handed the lady some cash for the food and she thanked me with a warm smile. I looked out the window and saw rain pouring down on the ground. I hope Juvia is doing ok.

I looked around outside and saw a girl with wavy sea blue hair in the rain. She wasn't wearing any shoes and her arms were spread out. She was spinning in circles with her head turned to the sky. She kinda looks like Juvia, I poked my head outside. Wait a minute, that is Juvia.

"Gray-sama join Juvia!" She extended her hand out to me.
"I'll pass, I don't dance"
"Come on!" She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out of the shelter of the umbrella into the rain.

She pulled one of my hands onto her waist and held my other hand, placing her hand on my shoulder. She began to gallop around and spin us, occasionally letting me twirl her.
"What are we doing?" I asked the soaking wet girl aw I stared into bed deep blue eyes.
"Dance of the falling raindrops!" She replied while dazzling me with a smile. "It's a dance I was taught when I was little".

I twirled her for a while ending it with a dip. I tucked her wet hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek.
"You can dance Gray-sama"
"Well only because I have a fantastic partner"