Rejection... Kinda

Gray's pov:
She batted her eyelashes at me and twirled her hair around her index finger.
"Juvia thanks Gray-sama so much for saving her"
Interesting, she speaks on third person.
"Juvia is wondering if you want to get a little... Closer?" She moved her hand and placed it on top of mine.

A small girl with short sky blue hair walked passed us. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the ground.
"Sorry I already have a girlfriend, here she is!" I lied.
"No you don't! Release me this instant Gray!" Levy flailed her leg causing me to release her. I put my hand over her mouth and dragged her into my lap.
"How kawaii, she's embarrassed!"
Levy bit my finger, I shrieked and jumped back.

"Damn you Levy!" I yelled at her. She stuck her tongue out at me and ran away.

"So, I umm have some school work to... Eat, bye!" I panicked and zipped towards my friends.

-after school-
Avoiding Lyon and Loke, I slipped out of school. I didn't want them to tell me off.

"You have got one new message from Lucy, to listen to your message press two" I pressed two, I wonder what Lucy has to say to me.

"Hiya Gray! Do you want to meet up at the river like we used to do when we were kids? If you do, head there at 4:30! Byezeees" Lucy's voice chirped from my phone. I smiled and began to walk to the river like Lucy instructed.

-at the river-
I spotted Lucy dipping her toes into the water. I snuck up behind her and hugged her.
"Gray!" She squealed turning around to hug me back.
She handed me a basket filled with chocolate chip cookies.
"I thought we could eat these" she pulled me to a blanket to sit down.

We sat for a few minutes eating the cookies and chatting when Lucy stood up.
"I'm soooo hot right now I wish I brought my swim suit!" She complained.
"Well unless you want to swim in your underwear" I chuckled jokingly.
She stood still for a moment as if contemplating what I had said.
"Arghh, screw it!"

She through off her sundress leaving her in a frilly pink bra and matching panties. She charged towards the water and jumped in.

I just sat there dumbstruck I didn't think she was actually going to do it!

She trudged out, now soaking wet.

"What are you staring at?!" she asked me as she attempted to cover herself with her hands.

"Well soaking wet girls on there underwear tend to make teenage boys stare" I stated as I felt my cheeks grow red.

She started blushing like crazy and walked towards me.

But then she fell down onto the blanket.

"Funny Lucy, pretending that your dead" I laughed. I sat there watching her for a couple minutes when I realized she still hasn't moved.

I examined her body, not in a creepy way I swear! When my gaze stopped at her ankle.

There was a blue dart with a purple stripe on it, the letters J and L carved into it.

I started to freak out, I picked up Lucy and carried her to the hospital.

[===]

"Luckily she's not dead, that was just a tranquilizer dart. She should be waking up momentarily you can leave then" the doctor said. She turned around her long dark blue hair flowing behind her.

"Hey aren't you a little young to be a doctor?" I asked her. She faced me and dazzled me with a smile.

"What a fourteen year old can't be a doctor?" She laughed and walked out the door.

Lucy's eyelashes fluttered open and she sat up in the hospital bed.
"Lucy are you ok?" I rushed towards her and held her hands.

I walked her home, and continued to my apartment.

[===]

I woke up in the middle of the night, my hand draped over some girls waist.
She kind of looks like... Juvia?
She turned around to face me, she brushed her lips up against mine.

I blinked
She was gone.

It was probably just my imagination.

[===]

I walked into school the next day.
"Gray-sama!" I heard a voice call, I turned around and saw Juvia running towards me.

She lept into my arms and hugged me, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Juvia thinks you smell different when your awake"

Does that mean...

"Bye meet me after school at my locker, I'm sure you'll be able to tell which one it is" she winked and strutted off.