How My Life Fell Apart At The Seams...

• Dedicated to Mr. Gallie (My english teacher... I'm gonna miss his Psycho Killer stories!)

I would also like to dedicate this chapter to Dragongal127 for helping me get those last two votes... but aparently you can only dedicate it to one person...

Oh well... Thanks anyway! (sorry, but I kinda want to dedicate some chapters to my teachers because I'm gonna miss them all... A LOT! They helped me throughout the year, and I'm gonna miss them to bits! I did get preety awesome teachers, after all.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a story about how my life fell apart at the seams...

It all started the first day back to school...

~flashback~

Wow, I love him... his soft lips crushed mine with undeniable passion... I moaned into his open mouth as our tongs danced with one another...

"I love you, Taylor." Taylor Darling is my boyfriend; my confident in everything that happens in my life.

But not only that...

He's also the love of my life.

He was my first and will be my last. We are an item, we will be a couple, we will be roomates, we will be spouses, and then will share a cloud up there in heaven...

We will always be together...

We broke apart and gasped for breath.

He is so hot; and he is mine!

He was mine ever since first grade... His family moved from Israel with mine when we were 9, due to the fact we were inseparable... Well...I kind of sneaked him my plane ticket, said I lost it, got a new one, and took him with me... His parents then had to move too, after he "accidentally" missed three flights in a row... We ALWAYS went to the same schools, even after moving! His family even had a house neighbouring ours! We were the cutest Jewish couple to ever walk the planet! Well, at least as far as I'm concerned...

I sighed contentedly and leaned into his chest as he wrapped him arms around me lovingly.

We were in the cafeteria, at our table... It may be the first day of school, but everybody knows it's our table. It's almost like it's reserved!

We're not cool, we're not nerdy... we're just us...

After all, we should be cool because we were each on the designated soccer team... Whether I sucked or not!

But then again... I was a paid Library Helper. And let me tell you: IT'S THE BEST JOB EVER!!!

It's so much fun! But that might be because Eastwood's mostly an arts school... Nah!

My school's Librarian is called Smitty, and everybody loves her!

She's like a mother to me when my mom is studying in Hamilton... She moves there every time her semester starts, but this year my big brother moved there into the apartment with her because he's starting university too... Oh, and my little brother and sister too, but that's because they go to Hamilton Hebrew Academy... I used to go there for my first year in Canada, but only that year!

It's needless to say that fourth grade was not my best... what, with not knowing English and still getting the only teacher who didn't speak Hebrew!!!

"Hey, look Evangeline!" Taylor said to me. "There's a new kid!"

I looked over to where he was pointing... oh! He's right! There is a new kid, he's sitting there and... looking at us?

He winked at me and Taylor looked shocked and gave him a once over... Wait a moment... Why is he mesuring him out? I'm sure he didn't mean to offend him by winking at me... He's new and doesn't know better...

"Darling, give the new guy a break," I pleaded with him using his nickname/ last name. I don't want to be the cause of a fight... lunch just started and I do NOT wish to be spending the rest of it in detention! "I'm sure he didn't mean anything offensive."

"Sure thing Evangeline." he said distractedly... He always calls me Evangeline. I know it's an old fashioned name, but if you value your face, you won't start on that topic with Taylor around... Also, I hate when people call me Eva... I mean, seriously, YUCK! All it does is remind me of her...

"Let's talk to him," I suggested. "And be friendly!" I hissed at him.

"Hey there," He said, to my suprise he said it nicely... "My name's Taylor. Taylor Darling."

"And my name's Bond. James Bond." I said jokingly. "Nah, my name's Evangeline Rose."

"My name's Jacob Leslie, but you can call me Jake." He smiled at us both, random strands of his black hair fell into his forest green eyes. "Can I call you Eve or Eva or something? Your name is kind of long..." When he saw my face he trailed off. "... never mind."

Taylor, to my surprise, didn't put a hand on my shoulder like he usually does.

We walked him to all his classes. Our school runs on Semesters, so there are only four classes...but that means that Exams come around twice a year... We found out that Jake skipped his first two periods: Math and World Religions. Those are the same classes that Taylor and I took together! Then Taylor had third period with him: Native Studies... Ha! I took that last year to get rid of Art class. I mean seriously, don't you love grade 11 courses? It's right when you get to choose all the FUN classes that will help you later on in life! Then, we found out he has last period with me: Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology.

Yes, I want to be a Psychologist... Not like it's any of your business!

As we walked home after school, Taylor looked deep in thought. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing's wrong," he answered. "if anything, something's right..."

I was perplexed by his answer, something's definitely wrong...

~end of flashback~

Now I'm looking at him, kissing someone else at the same table we've been kissing at that day... the first day of eleventh grade; all I am doing is sitting, staring, and remembering...

I used to think Taylor and I will always be together...

But I was wrong...

So very, very wrong...