Chapter 36

"Just forget about him Kaelin." Nash says as sip my smoothie.
"But Nash I dunno about this." I say.
Nash had suggested that him, Jake, mahogany and I run away to Florida.
I've always thought Nash was hot, plus he's amazing.
"Just tell him that you two are done. For good. Kaelin I'm in love with you." He whispers.
"What?"
"You heard me. Kaelin Kardashian West, I love you."
Nash crashes his lips onto mine and I kiss back.
"Let's run away then, I just need to tell Kylie." I whisper.
"Hello?" Kylie says.
"Hey Ky. I just wanted to tell you that I'm running away to Florida, you can tell Kim and all of them just don't you dare tell Shawn." I immediately hang up.
"Let's go." Nash smiles as he picks up mahogany.
****
"I'll wait here." Nash says.
I get out of the car and go into my, no Shawn's house.
I open the door and see him and and a short blonde on the couch kissing.
"THIS IS WHAT I COME HOME TOO?" I yell.
This obviously takes Shawn by surprise.
I run upstairs and see Jake asleep in his room, I scoop him up and run out.
"Kaelin please stay." Shawn says while crying.
"Shawn, I was gone for four years. My only way to be happy was to think about you." I scowl. "You had your fun while I was gone. And I guess you didn't want it to end. Goodbye Shawn."
He tries to stop me but I just punch him.
"Being in that place had some benefits, like I can beat up a full grown man." I snap.
I put Jake into car seat, as Shawn runs out.
"Nash?!?! Is that you?!?!?" Shawn starts to cuss out Nash but he drives off.
Nash turns my head towards him and kisses me.
"Let's go to Florida." He smirks.
Maybe I'll be happier with Nash.
A/N:
I GUESSS IM ORDINARY!!!
Sorry I'm listening to ordinary by Rick Dillon...
Lol I'm weird.
So I just wanna tell you that the next chapter is gonna be a few years later, ok? Ok.
So Mahogany is 4 right now, and she'll be 6 almost 7, Kaelin will be 24, Nash will be 25, and Jake will be 5
-Hannah