turn up tonight✌

As i got home and pulled up in the driveway on my pink and baby blue motorcycle i killed the engine i walked in went straight up to my room i got in the shower for 20min i did my hygiene thing and i went in my walk in closet. I picked out a pair of white booty shorts and a white shirt that said "single" in black letters i put on my nikes and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on some pink lipstick and hoop earrings that said "boss".i grabed my iphone6+  and some money as soon as i was walking down the stairs meme txt.

Txt convo

My bitch:hey

Me:hey buhh

My bitch:u ready to turn up

Me:yep already dressed waiting on your slow ass

My bitch:funny be there in 10

Me:okay luv u

My bitch:luv2

I went into my dads office and he was counting money.he looked up and he said hey baby girl.

King pov

My baby girl walked in looking all cute while i was counting money. so i asked her where the hell she going all dressed she told me out with meme. I told her okay do you need any money she said"no she still have the $8,000 from earlier. I just went bck to counting money.

Ciara pov

"My daddy so over protective" i mubbled as i walked out knowing him he hear everything and he blurted out i heard that. Ughhh he get on my nerves i said in my mind and went to the living room waiting on meme.i heard her motorcycle as she pulled up i yelled im gone and love you i said to my dad he said love u to baby girl i closed the door. And hopped on meme black motorcycle and put on the helmet went were off to the club we got off and we walked in it was to turnt. I went over to the bar and meme went to dance.

Meshia pov

I was to turnt i was twerking on everyboy i could find when i saw cici sitting at the bar i ran over to her i had to pull my dress down it was purple. I sat next to her and she was taking one too many shots i asked her wats wrong she saud she have to get tipsy before she start dancing cause she kind of shy.i just sat there watching everyone with meme.

Ciara pov

I had took alot of shots when meme came over i was still taking shots. I got up when the rednose by same Gemini came on i yelled thats my jamm right there so i got up and went to the middle of the floor twerking then i felt hands on my waste i turned around and was about to punch who ever the hell this nigga was in his face until i seen tre blushing hard as hell. I told him dont scare me like that agian he was about to get fucked up.

Tre pov

I was at club and wen i seen cici friend meme i walked up to her and asked where was cici she said on the floor twerking i said thanks and went looking for her then thats when i seen her in the middle of the floor twerking i got behind her ass and started moving wit it i have some skills. She turned around and wad about to beat my ass until she seen my face she said dont u ever in your life scare me like that agian i was about to fuck u up she yelled i said i see.

Ciara pov

Tre what u want i yelled over the music you he said i started blushing and put my head down so he want see then he took his index finger and lift mu head up he said what the hell..... i told you about holding your head down. I liftef it up and he grabbed me by my hands and started walking towards the stairs.

Tremane pov

I grabbed ciara by her hand and we went u stairs into this room. I picked her up put her on the bed and you know what happen next.